Longing of Love

Suga woke up the next morning to find Y/N’s room empty without a single possession of hers. He felt, not only the room but the entire house to be empty in the absence of her. The two things – Fear and Pain, except the physical pain he underwent, has remained strangers to him for so long since his debut, which now awaken from hibernation.
“I lost her” His heart ached.

Picking up his hoodie, he hurried to the car.

“I’ll drive by myself” He got inside with the keys and started the car not minding the obstructions of the driver and securities.

He thought about the incidents of that night again and again to find a solution.

‘Was she upset as I’m going to military? No way. She’s such a strong girl to get broken for this’ His mind started analyzing ‘Yes…she told about her parents!’ ‘What did they say?’ ‘I thought it was a casual conversation’ ‘Did they know about our relationship?’ ‘How could they? It’s a secret between us’ ‘Why am I the problem?’ He pretended it didn’t hurt him a lot, but It did.

He drove straight to the airport and checked the flights that took off since that last night. But there was no boarding flight to Y/N’s hometown. Suga feared where she went and it kept increasing every second.

Already the Incheon Airport in Seoul began crowding with public and the reporters as the news of Suga’s sudden visit to the place has spread faster than a wildfire.

The government security guards also arrived for protection, when Suga’s phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo!”

“Hyung!! Why are you out alone?”

It was the leader.

“Ah…Namjoonah. I’m here to collect some important details, I think I’m caught. Hang on a second....”

The guards cleared the path for him to the parking lot. He got inside the car, starting it, he connected the phone.

“Hyung, are you there?”

“Yeh”

“What’s the matter? What’s happening? You are in the breaking news, not only in Korea, but all the international channels. We were worried, and the company needs an explanation”

He tapped the steering hard.

“I’ve no time now. I’ll talk to you later!”

“Hyung..wait. Anything serious? Can I help you? We are here for you”

Suga was silent for a moment. He sighed and replied “I’m always grateful for you guys. But I don’t have a clue now, so I’ll ask your help when it’s needed”

“Okay then, don’t forget to give a call. Annyeong”

“Annyeong!”

…………..

I was anxious to meet them. I have no idea where I’m about to go when I got off the train.

The people were buzzing around in the station. There was a mass crowd near the LED television fixed in the middle of the large waiting hall. A woman neatly dressed was talking holding a mic, about something serious in front of the airport.

“I guess I was there once. It must be in Seoul” I thought with my eager eyes on the lady.

It was in Korean and what I understood was:

‘Hello everyone! It may be a surprise to the people of Korea, especially the fans of the music band BTS – Army, the Korean as well as the international Army. We got a information that Suga has visited the airport. He was alone without the members, so it’s not a official visit and nobody could tell what’s the purpose of him to appear suddenly in public eyes even without any security. The fans were excited at the same time suspicious of his act!”

“What was he doing out there? Alone? My goodness, I must’ve told him!”

I’m not happy about what he was doing. I’m quite sure he was searching for me, but I want him to be safe. I couldn’t think what he might do further to attain what he wants, and I was more than worried.
When I was considering to get back to Seoul to stop him, the Taejeon station steward smiled at me and said:

“Annyeong Ma’am! My warm welcome to Daegu! Hope you have a good time in Taejeon-dong”