my love.

letter from mondstadt.

is it from her? i do wonder. the man handed me the letter and left immediately. perhaps he didn't want to be seen with me. i stared at the letter, examining it. the envelope itself looked rather old. it had blotches of coffee spilt on the corners, and it was so... so familiar.

it smelt like a mix of calla and glaze lilies. 

just like her.

a small smile grazed my face. i truly missed her.

i miss everything about her.

her smiles, her voice, her stupidly caring nature.

she was so... beautiful. 

the letter- it had a whale stamp from long ago. hell, i forgot how much i loved it. almost as much as i love her. ahhh, that sweet girl. she used my favourite colour for the wax stamp. better yet--

she remembered.

no longer willing to wait, i ripped the envelope open. 

as soon as i read the contents, i dropped the piece of paper. 

how could it end up like this? how dare they?

a flood of emotions ran over me. tears welled up in my eyes as i shook from the pure anger that rose through me. i was truly disappointed.

no way. no no no no. there was no way that could happen. 

i thought i made it clear.

i was shocked. how incompetent do they have to be to fuck up a such a simple request. it was easy.

i told them to kill her. 

but i told them to make sure nobody found out.

i told them to do it quickly and silently. to raise no suspicion. i told them to explain to their parents that she had married herself off. 

i stomped my foot on the ground. of course, it was a shitty idea, to kill my darling's sister. but she was getting in our way. she was advising my precious girl to stay away from me. that foul thing tried to ruin us. she hurt her. and most importantly,

she wanted to defy the tsaritsa. 

huh. things really have changed within me, but one thing stays the same. unchanging, maybe.

i will do whatever it takes, to keep her safe.

"dear, ajax.

it's been a while. you haven't responded to my previous letters. hopefully, you'll read this one.

i haven't been myself lately.

my sister has passed away.

please come back soon. i need you.

i need your comfort.

-y/n "