Taylor.
My eyes wander off into the crowd and I immediately find her. She was handing out papers to crowds of students, probably for the competition. I clear my throat and smile sweetly at the girl, "Sorry, but I--" "We'll join."
I shoot a look at Nathan, who's smiling at the girl. The girl claps her hands together and starts to jump up and down. "This is great!" She says, "You'll be a great advantage for the group and I'm sure we'll win!"

I cheer awkwardly with her as she hands us a piece of paper with names on it. The Muffin Killers......that's a nice team name. Team leader: Emma Stephens, which is probably the girl who just talked to Nathan and I.
I look through the 5 names that were in the group, some of those people sounded familiar, but I wasn't sure who they exactly were until I saw Taylor's and Rider's name on it.

I'm pretty shocked to see Rider's name on there, mainly because he would rather be hanging out with girls instead of doing this. But he's not at school yet....or is he? He couldn't have made it to school before me. Unless he went by car. Or, someone could have written his name down...because his handwriting does not look like the one on the paper.

Seeing Taylor's name on the paper made me freeze a little. Just about a few days ago, I kept on telling myself to become her friend again and forget that stupid night. It wasn't her fault.....and it's not like I was dating Aaron at the time either. But then again, I did tell myself that I wanted to start all over, and by doing that I have to forget about the past and keep on moving on....like not being Taylor's friend.

I bit my lip and return the paper Emma. "I'll join," I say quietly. A huge smile spread across Emma's baby face as she starts to jump up and down again, "Awesome! We're actually going to meet up today in the art room after school, so please come!" Emma skips away into the crowd of people without changing the happy expression she had on.

Nathan sighs loudly and slaps my back. "Well," he started, "we better get going to class or else we'll be late." I touch my back which stung just a little bit where Nathan slapped me and followed him to class. As we walked to class, someone bumps into me accidentally. "Ah--sorry." We both say at the same time.

Taylor stares at me for a while and quickly hands me a paper. "Um--here's the information on what categories are in the competition." She bites her lip and tries not to look away from me. I nod my head and and got the paper off her hand, "Thanks Taylor."
A little sparkle twinkled in her eye when I finally spoke back to her. She had a small smile form on her face, wanting to say more, but Nathan pulled me away just in time before she said anything.

"We can't be late for class, remember?"
He holds my arm while making a cold face to Taylor. She shoots a dirty look to him and walks away into the crowd. I shoved Nathan away from his grasp, "What the hell was that for?" He widens his eyes and stared at me in shock. "I thought you hated Taylor? Because, you know, she did that...."

"NATHAN." I groan in frustration and put one hand on my head. "Look, I.....I'm trying to forget that. So please don't ever bring that up. And I'm trying to talk to her again so....don't stop me." Nathan folds his arms across his chest and and squints his eyes, "Fine, but don't come crying back to me if she does something as horrible than that." I roll my eyes and headed back to class with him.

Taylor looked pretty sorry for why she's done, and I'm sure she wouldn't do something worse than that. I know her, if she feels bad about something, she'd do anything to make them forgive her and that's what she's trying to do now.

My head was hurting like crazy, just thinking through everything. I walk into class and see Rider sitting at a table with his group of friends.
Ooooo how can I forget that he's in my art class!
He notices me looking at his direction, which makes me turn my head to the side quickly. I rush over to my table, where Taylor and I usually sit. She sat here in her usual spot which was next to me, while Nathan sat in front of us uncomfortably.