Red

( I apologize if this first chapter isn't that good I spent like three days trying to figure out how to start this)

Bakugo pov

" Oi, you ready yet Akari?" I asked my daughter as she was getting finished getting ready to go to school. I looked at her, she looked like a mini-me but She is a lot nicer and is a ball of sunshine. Tch can't believe she's actually 14, I still remember when I was a fucking teen about her age holding her in my arms. " Yo, dad. I'm ready so can we like fucking go?" says Akari, " What the hell did you just say to me brat!" I yell hitting her on the top of her head. As she grones in pain, I walk to grab my coat and start opening the door. GOD, I'm acting like that old hag. I dread thinking to myself. I push her out of the door and we head to the train.

time skip ( bakubabe is at work)

I'm at my desk and I am sitting next to my fucking childhood friend, Izu- I mean shitty Deku. and SOMEHOW he got promoted to be the secretary for the boss of the company, Shoto Todoroki. Which made me pissed off but I thought nothing of it. I need to get my work done, Maybe I should take in some extra so I get some time off tomorrow. I drink out of my number 1 hero mug my daughter made me last year. "why do you still have that thing?" says my coworker Shinso. " non of YOUR damn business eyebags." I hissed at him and he looked back at his work. I looked back at my work trying not to rip his fucking head off his shoulders. As I was in lunch break I checked my phone and saw I got a new message from Akari.

                                                    Today at 12:20 pm

Princess: Hey dad, I was wondering if you could to maybe take me to a concert. it's by the Riots, that band I listen to all the times 

Me: sure, but ill have to work overtime

Me: Is that alright?

Princess: Yeah thanks, you're the best

Me: I know I am

Princess: I-

Princess: I'm going now 

I giggle at my phone, I don't do it very often because my daughter doesn't usually text me while at work. Everyone looked at me as if I had actually rip shiso's head off. " The fuck you staring at extras, Huh?" I exclaimed at them and everyone went back to their work. Tch, I don't fuking no what their problem is...Never mind I got to get to work or else I won't be able to take my little girl to her stupid concert.

Time skip to the next day ( the Bakugo's are on the way to get the concert)

"Are you ready yet?" I call out to my fucking teen. "Yeah!" she yells back as she comes down the stairs. She's wearing a merch shirt of what I assume is the band she wanted to see, the shirt said Riot. The R was red, The I was a dark grey, O was a yellow color and the T was pink. and she wore black ripped jeans and her reddish-orange sneakers. I was wearing just a t-shirt with a skull on it and just some pants I threw on and my worn-out shoes. we walked to the train station and we walked to the spot where it's being held. We gave the guy our money for the tickets and he handed us our tickets and we walked inside. we stood in the large crowd and I made sure to keep my teen close to me. she was rambling about how excited she was to see them in person. I was just listening to her voice, not what she was saying but her voice. I smirked at her. everyone in the world is just and extra, the only person that matters in my world is Akari. the day I got to hold her I promised to never make her sad and to give her everything she wanted. " DAD IT'S STARTING!" Akari yells her voice full of excitement. I look up as spotlights hit the middle of the stage and see a band comes in to view. " YALL READY TO START THIS RIOT!" I see a singer yell, they were all wearing some black but all I saw from the one that yelled was red.