Saving Y/n, part 3

Y/n's pov

I hold the kiss with Loki for another few seconds. This is wrong, it's so wrong- I pull away from Loki and look over at Steve. He looks at me with pain in his eyes. His expression turns cold when he looks at Loki. "GET AWAY FROM Y/N!" He shouts at Loki as he runs towards him. Wanda appears and stands between Steve and Loki & I.

"Steve don't! He's not worth it" Wanda says to Steve then turns around to face me. Her expression falls when she looks me in the eyes. "Y/n this isn't you! You would never try hurt us, especially Steve" she begs.

"Don't you understand?! Loki isn't controlling me! This is all me!" I shout at her and fall to my knees. I hold back all my emotions, I can't do this. If I let the emotions in all I'll feel is pain. Steve steps past Wanda and plants himself a few feet from me. I keep my eyes on the ground and wrap my arms around yourself.

"Y/n why are you being like this? Wanda's right, you would never try hurt us" Steve asks as he steps closer to me. I can feel my eyes glowing yellow from my powers, a sign of the anger I'm feeling. "Because... I-I can't explain it" I quietly say.

Steve bends down, still leaving a five feet gap between us. "Y/n please, you have to try explain. I need to understand so I can help you" I feel my powers radiating in my fingertips and I can't hold in the anger and pain anymore. I slam the palms of my hands against the ground which sends a vibration through the ground, knocking over everyone.

"HE WAS GOING TO KILL YOU ALL IF I DIDN'T TURN OFF MY HUMANITY" I scream. Tears start flowing like a river from my eyes. How could I do this? Wanda climbs up off the ground. "Why would you sacrifice your humanity to save us Y/n?!"

I look over at Steve who is looking straight at Loki. He gets up off the ground and starts running towards Loki. "LOKI I WILL KILL YOU!" I look back at Loki to see him smiling. This is exactly what he wants, he's going to kill Steve!

"STEVE GET AWAY FROM HIM! HE WILL KILL YOU" I scream at Steve, pushing him onto the ground with my powers. Loki walks over to Steve and holds his foot to Steve's necks. I try to get up off the ground but I physically cannot move. I look over at Loki who says in his mind, Sorry love.

Loki steps forward to Steve. "I'm not controlling her, I swear. This is all her" Loki looks at me and bows his head as if he's ashamed of what he made me become. Steve takes this opportunity and punches Loki across the face. "THEN FIX HER LOKI"

Loki stumbles backwards, taken back at the sudden punch. "ONLY Y/N CAN TURN BACK ON HER HUMANITY" Before Loki can say anything else Thor comes up from behind him and places a guard around his mouth. "You're not causing any more trouble here brother"

Wanda kneels down beside me. "Y/n turn back on your humanity, please! I know you can" she begs. I can feel my powers building up again so I try to crawl away from Wanda. "I-I can't it's not that simple Wanda!"

I get to my feet and lean against one of the trees, trying to catch my breath. "Loving can be part of your humanity, right?" I hear Steve say. I look up and Steve is standing a few feet from me. "Y/n I love you"

My heart starts pounding. No I can't do this. He can't do this. "Steve please don't, I'm begging you please" Steve leaps forward and grabs both my hands.

"I love you Y/n Maximoff" he whispers to me. I close my eyes to try block him out. "Stop it Steve please" I beg. Steve cups my face and I open my eyes to face him. "I love you", he says and pulls me in to meet his lips.

~

Hi guys sorry for late upload! Was super busy so I'll try get a few chapters up this weekend xx