Who are you?

Y/n's POV

I had finally fallen asleep after I heard Tony close my door. My eyes had just closed when  I started falling in my dream. Falling, falling, falling... then nothing.

"Y/n? Y/n can you hear me?" I was having one of those dreams where you know what's happening. I could hear someone calling me but I couldn't see anyone, it was just darkness.

Suddenly I was in this underground room. I knew it was underground because the sign on the wall said Level 00.  And it felt too real, this couldn't be a dream.

"What the-is this real? Who's talking? Who's there?" I say nervously, looking around still not seeing anyone. Suddenly a man came walking out of the shadows.

"Agent Maximoff, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said. He was wearing this green cape and he had this long gel backed black hair. I didn't recognise him...

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked him, trying to walk forward but it was as if I was paralysed in this dream and couldn't move.

"We're in your mind Y/n, well our mind now" he said as he walked up to me, studying my face.

I repeated my question. "Who are you?" I was starting to become agitated and I tried to trigger my powers but nothing was happening.

"Darling Y/n" he said as he ran his finger through my hair. "I am Loki, Thor's brother" Thor's brother? He didn't tell me he had a brother...

"And what do you want with me? How are you in my head" I said to him, clearly showing my annoyance, wanting to understand what was going on.

"Well Y/n I need your help. Not right now but soon" Loki said, letting his hand fall and turn away from me. "What's in it for me?" I ask him, desperate to find out why he wants my help.

Loki sits down on the bench against the wall and smiles up at me. "World domination, revenge" he said. Okay this guy seems like a physco....

"And what if I don't want to help you?" I say and the smile fades from his face. Loki gets up, walking over to me and grabs my shoulders. "YOU WILL OBEY ME"

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I'm back in my room and the sweat is pouring out of me. I run out to the corridor and crash into Steve, who was running towards my room.

I can feel myself shaking and Steve grabs my shoulders. "Y/n what happened?" Steve asks me worryingly. "He was in my head, he was talking about revenge!" I say nearly out of breath from shock, and Steve brings me to sit down on one of the couches in the hallway.

I didn't even hear Tony or the rest come out of their rooms. "Was it Red Skull?" Tony asks, concern written all over his face. "No" I say and looking down at my hands, which have nail marks in them. I didn't even notice myself doing that. I look over at Thor. "It was your brother Thor... Loki"

Everyone looked at each other when I said this. Thor sat down beside me and took my hand in his. "Y/n... Loki is dead" he says.

"Y/n it was just a dream" Wanda says, coming and sitting on the other side of me. "What? No! It felt so real I could feel him. He was talking to me... why don't you believe me?" I say angrily, getting up.

I turn around and say "He said he wanted revenge" and storm down the stairs, leaving them upstairs. I hear Pietro say as I go down the stairs "Maybe he's not dead"

~

So guys hope ye are enjoying this this! I'll have another part up soon 🖤🖤