Maybe More pt.4

I am actually tearing up that this mini-series is coming to an end with this chapter. I love kitty Louis with all my heart. He is just so soft and cuddly and fuzzy and all things nice. 

Padding over to Harry's room, Louis actually felt a little scared. What if his..no Harry said that Louis was being too clingy and annoying? The little one braced himself, tried to make sure that he wouldn't lose his flow of words and start speaking in third person and knocked on the door to Harry's room. It took a second but Harry finally chimed that he was decent.

 "Can I show you something?" Louis meekly asked, eyes fixed on the ground knowing that he would tear up the moment he looked at the taller lad. "Of course you can, baby," Harry cooed, partly at how soft Louis looked in his oversized jumper and pastel pink sweats. "I coloured in a picture Gemgems drew for me," the kitten-boy mumbled, handing the piece of paper to Harry. Harry immediately realised it was him and Louis. The boy had gone as far as writing 'H+L' with hearts all around it above the picture. "Did you do the hearts, kitten?" Harry smiled, his heart soaring with how much he actually loved Louis. "All by myself," Louis replied. "My baby kitten is so talented. I'll get this framed over the weekend," Harry beamed with his dimples popping, reaching out to ruffle the little one's hair but Louis moved away, still refusing to look at Harry.

 "What happened, baby? Did I do something? I am so sorry, darling. Tell me what I did wrong, I'll fix it I promise," Harry started to ramble, voice breaking and tears pooling in his eyes. What had he done that the cuddly boy was refusing even be in close proximity with Harry? "Hazzy has pretty girl now, no more Louis needed. Why Hazzy still want to cuddle Louis? Louis sad..sad because Hazzy not Louis' anymore," Louis bawled, letting the tears finally flow free. Even if Harry hated him after this, he would still have mum and Gemgems. "Oh, no baby I will always need you. Who gave you the idea that I wouldn't? She is just a friend I promise. Nobody will ever be able to take your place because you already own all of my heart, my baby kitten. I am so sorry for making you feel like this, my sweet. Forgive your Hazzy?" Harry quickly explained, shocked and hurt that he had hurt his baby like that, unknowingly but he had still hurt him to the point of crying. "Hazzy love his baby kitty the most?" Louis sobbed, wrapping his arms around himself, unconsciously looking for comfort. Blame his kitten instincts for wanting warmth and a place to tuck himself in. "There's nobody that your Hazzy loves more than his baby kitten. You are my world," Harry explained, tears softly falling. "Wanna cuddle, pwease? Pwomise to be good, don't be angry. Louis leave if Hazzy too busy," the little one choked, almost turning on his heel to leave having assumed that Harry would want to be left alone. Harry was quick to grab Louis' wrist and gently pull him towards him. "Don't leave me, please. I want to be your favourite too," Harry pleaded, grabbing on to Louis like his life depended on it. "Okie if Hazzy pwomises to give kissy to Louis," Louis sheepishly asked and Harry nodded, maybe a little too enthusiastically. "Your Hazzy will give you as many kissies as you like," Harry beamed, dimples popping. 

Soon they were all cuddled up on Harry's bed, Louis pressed flush to the taller lad's chest and that's how Gemma found them. Louis had soon dozed off being the smitten kitten he was and Harry was simply staring at the blue-eyed boy, the stare may have been a little creepy but it was none the less full of love. "Did you make it up to my baby?" Gemma asked in a serious tone. "Yup it's all good. I had no idea that she would affect him like that. Also, side note, he's my baby," Harry mumbled, nuzzling the apple-scented mop of hair on his chest. "Good. I would have boxed your ears if you hadn't made him all happy and cuddly again. Thank your stars that the boy is easily forgiving," Gemma chimed, sitting at the edge of the bed, beside the two of her most favourite boys. She went on to card her fingers through Louis' hair but that only made the little one bury his face further into Harry's chest and mumble 'Only Hazzy.' It was safe to say that the siblings were going to die of cuteness at that point. "Gemma I was thinking about something," Harry started slowly, "My love for Lou, it's maybe more than a friendship." "Finally! Jesus I was growing tired of you just staring at him doing mundane tasks. You love him with all your heart, Harry. I can see it in your eyes," Gemma exclaimed but Harry immediately shushed him. "He's sleeping, Gem. Quiet it down a bit will ya?" Harry reprimanded, wrapping his arms around HIS Louis. "Alright alright. Protective much Harold?" she mocked, heart blooming with how loving her brother really was. "Hm he's my love. Gotta look out for him," Harry murmured, not bothering to argue with Gemma's words because they were true. Indeed he wanted to look after his baby, after all, he was so fragile, so soft and so vulnerable. But to Harry, those supposed flaws only made him all the more loveable. "When do you plan on telling him, Harry?" Gemma asked, already knowing his answer. "He already knows his Hazzy loves him more than the world. Just have to explain what my love for him is like. I'll do it all in due time," Harry explained, unconsciously speaking a little like the kitten-boy. "He already gives you 'kissies'. What's up with that?" Gemma inquired, cooing at how in love Harry was with the smaller boy. "I kinda told him that you give 'kissies' to someone you like lots and lots and lots. I guess he really does like me lots and lots and lots," Harry admitted, cheeks flushed. "No wonder he never gives any of us, even mum, as many kisses as he give you," Gemma chuckled.

Dinner time rolled by soon enough and much to Louis' dismay, he had to get up from the tangle of Harry's arms. But could you really blame him? It was so soft and smelled like HarryHarryHarry. "Louis, my darling, do you want a little more chicken?" Anne asked, seeing the boy had liked the sweet glaze that Gemma had made for the chicken. "Yes please mumma," Louis sheepishly answered. "No need to be embarrassed, my sweet. You can eat all you like here," Anne cooed, adding another piece of chicken to his plate. "What did you do today, honey?" Robin asked. "I coloured...a picture of me and Hazzy. Oh! Oh I went to go get him from school with Gemgems too," Louis answered, proud of himself for being so fluent and so was everyone at the table. 

"Will I come and tuck you in bed, my darling?" Anne asked while doing the dishes and Louis being sat on a counter, legs dangling. "Actually, mum, I was thinking that Louis could sleep with me. I'll even brush his hair and tail," Harry quickly said, stumbling into the kitchen. "Sure! Take him with you now or else he'll fall asleep in the kitchen. His eyes are already droopy," Anne offered and Harry was quick to scoop him up into his arms. "Nighty night mumma," Louis yawned, wrapping himself around Harry. "Sweet dreams, my love," Anne replied with a smile. 

It wasn't long before they were wrapped up in each other in Harry's plush sheets. "I love you, Lou," Harry whispered, tracing a heart on Louis' back. "Me loves Hazzy lots too," Louis mumbled, burrowing himself deeper into Harry's chest. "Go to sleep, my baby kitty. Don't forget to dream a little dream of me," Harry added cheekily. "Louis' gonna try his hardest to dream of my Hazzy," Louis answered droopily before giving away to the sleep that had been beckoning him for so long. And it was Harry who watched him sleep, small puffs of breath hitting his own bare skin till almost one am like the completely in love fool he was. 

Aaaaaannnddd it's finished. At least for now. Kitty Louis is my favourite thing in the world and I am working on making a separate book for it because I simply cannot stop writing about the adorable little bean. I love you all for being so supportive and sweet and for, most importantly, being the best readers ever xx