Trapped - Boris Airay x Reader (Heart no Kuni no Alice)

You squeaked as you turned the corner. You ran past Mary and Alice, accidentally running into the twins, "H-H-Help!" You heard a loud meow then screamed, running towards your brother, Pierce Villiers, "Pierce-Sama!" You cried, climbing over the tower of the fallen twins. 

"(Y-N)!" someone sang. 

"No! No! Stay back!" You yelled, jumping into the air and grabbing onto the chandelier, "Boris! Stop harassing me!" You hissed at your feline boyfriend. 

"Aw, but you're so cute, (Y/N)-Chan," he smirked. "It's fun to chase you around."

"(Y/N)! What is-" your brother abruptly stopped running and blinked, clearing his throat and fixing his hat and ran away with his hands in the air. "Sorry, sis! You're on your own!"

"P-P-Pierce! Wait!" You cried after him.

"He's a devil! A CAT!!" He screamed.

"Pierce!" you whined.

"Come on down, (Y/N)-Chan," Boris purred. 

"Make me!" you stuck your tongue out at him. He smirked once more, showing his fangs. You blinked, "Oh shi-" He got out his gun and shot towards the chain. Your ears instantly dropped and you cowered, covering your ears. Since you were a gentle mice like your brother, you weren't really involved in anything violent like or fighting. But you knew when you are needed too. You grit your teeth, "B-Boris!" you squeaked as another bullet flew toward the chain, "Stop it!"

"I'm making you come down," he shrugged.

"You're gonna kill me!"

"Then come down!"

"Why?!"

"Cuz I wanna cuddle," he whined.

"More like eat me! Yeah I can see through your plans!"

"If I wanted to eat you then I would've climbed up to the chandelier, (Y/N)." 

"....," You blinked and swung your legs, keeping a hand on the chain, "Good point."

"Now can you come down?" he put his gun away and held his arms out in front of him, gesturing for you to jump down. "Please?"

You blinked, then looked down. You were too caught up in being scared and running for your life from Boris that you forgot you were scared of heights... Like really scared.

You screamed and jumped up, grabbing onto the chain tighter, "Boris!"

"Calm down, (Y/N)," he said soothingly. 

"I'm gonna die!" you dramatically cried, making Boris laugh. His tail whipped back and forth, then he looked back up at you. 

"Just jump, I'll catch you," he smiled. You blinked. "Don't you trust me?" You stayed silent, since he was always playing pranks on you, it was kinda of difficult to trust him. "Your silence hurts me, (Y/N)," he said with a look of hurt waving through his face. 

You gulped as you looked down. You quickly retracted and shook your head vigorously, closing your eyes. "I-I'm sorry! I do trust you, it's just-" the chandelier swayed, "Difficult!"

"Just jump! I'll catch-" you couldn't handle being this high anymore and jumped down and into his arms. You landed safely in his arms and wrapped your arms around his neck, nuzzling your head into his boa and shaking violently. "Nya," he purred, making you blush. He leaned his head down and licked your cheek, then scraped your cheek slightly with his fangs. You squeaked and jumped away from his arms, running once more away from the magenta cat. "(Y/N)?! I just saved your life and your running from me?! Cold!"

You ignored his calls and ran into the closet, which mistook you for your brother's room. You gulped. It was pitch black in your brother's "room" and you walked around, trying to find the light switch. You bumped into a wall and smiled, moving your hand around to find the switch. You heard a growl and froze. You then patted the 'wall'. This wasn't a wall...

The light came on and you saw Boris standing in front of you with your hands on his chest and his cheeks a pinkish color.

"U-Uh... Hi Boris," you chuckled nervously. He growled once more and leaned down, brushing his lips against yours making you squeak.

Yeah, you were trapped in there by the cat, but you didn't mind.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^

You ran out the door, screaming bloody murder and into the rose garden, away from your boyfriend. He stopped running and hid behind a bush. 

You stopped to catch your breath and leaned down, putting your hands on your knees.You looked up and began to walk around the garden, admiring the scenery and flowers that were not known to mankind.

You felt something furry on your legs and pulled you down into a bush. Boris! "Boris! Ouch! Hahaha! Stop it!" you laughed as he started to wiggle his fingers on the side of your stomach. Tears were falling from your eyes as the male began to chuckle. "If this continues on, I am not responsible for your injuries!! Hahah!!"

"Fine by me," he chuckled. 

"S-Stah!!" you giggled.

"Stah?"

"I was about to stay, 'stah'!!" you giggled again as the tickling sensation now crawled up a bit. 

"Stah isn't a word! Speak more clearly, (Y/N)," he mumbled as he stopped tickling you and leaned down to brush a strand of your (H/C) hair away from your face. Your (E/C) eyes stared into his yellow ones.

You blinked and averted your gaze, a slight tint coming onto your cheeks. He had rested his hands on either sides of your face and he was on his knees, which were on either sides of your hip. You were still panting slightly from the tickling war and you reached your hand up, scratching behind his ear, making him purr and his tail whipping behind him.

You smiled and looked back at him, seeing him nuzzle his face into your hand with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. One of his hands that were on the sides of your head reached behind your neck and brought your head up.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he purred.

"I love you too, Boris-Sama."

Once your lips were about to meet, someone cleared their throat.

"So, when's the wedding?" The twins teased, smirking simultaneously.