So Sorry - Usui Takumi x Reader (Kaicho wa Maid Sama)

Usui grumbled in his sleep, turning around to face you, but he forgot something...

You were gone. You weren't by his side, ready to kiss his (Favorite area on face). How your (E/C) stared back at his lime green ones lovingly and adoringly. His eyes faltered as he thought about what had happened.

*5 months ago*

You were walking down the street, hand in hand with your loving boyfriend, Usui Takumi. He chuckled at your childish actions, skipping along the sidewalk and singing songs, mostly mumbling words because you didn't remember the song or just making up words to fit the song. 

You both stopped in front of your school, him opening the gates. You kissed his cheek and skipped in, leaving him to smile and walk behind you. You twirled as you were going up the stairs, tripping on your own feet. Good thing Usui was behind you to catch you. 

You thanked him and blushed, making him smirk and pet your head. The two of you walked in through the doors, making people stop and stare. You blinked and tilted your head. Did you miss something? You looked at Usui who had an emotionless face. He continued to walk through the corridors as you were left dumbfounded.

You squeaked and ran up to him, only to run into his back after he so abruptly stopped. You mumbled curse words, making him laugh. You walked to your class, hand in hand with Usui. He seemed... Strange after you past by a group of girls who didn't like you with a passion. Oh well, as long as you have Usui besides you, you didn't have to worry about anything.

Since you were known as a shy girl, people decided to take advantage of you. You weren't seen as an athletic, smart, strong and independent girl, which you were. And Usui loved you for that.

You sat in your seat which was by the large windows with a beautiful view of the streets and dumpsters. (Very funny, Puppy XD.. No? Okay...)

Usui sat on the other side of the class next to the girl you despised the most, (G/N) (L/N). She had a huge crush on Usui and definitely wasn't afraid to show it. She walked in with her (H/C) and evil (E/C), licking her lips. 

She strode towards Usui who was looking up at the board, bored out of his mind (Aww Puppy strikes again XD). She then put a hand on his desk, leaning down slightly. He just looked at her then to you, then scoffed. She gasped, and the teacher walked in.

*Time skip after lunch*

You had PE after lunch, so that's where you went. You changed into a white t-shirt and red PE shorts. (It's been a long time since I watched the anime... -_- Gomen.) 

"Oh Usui, I really hoped you haven't forgotten our... Little encounter yesterday," you heard someone purr. Then you heard a familiar deep chuckle. You looked around the corner only to see Usui leaning against the wall with his arms wrapped around (G/N). Yesterday was the day Usui and you were supposed to go for a walk at the park but he said something important came up. 

You gaped your mouth, tears brimming against your eyes when you saw how close their faces were. Her hands moved to Usui's tie, loosening them. 

"Not here, (L/n)-Chan," Usui purred into her ear, making her giggle. 

"Come on, big guy. We have PE," she giggled as she took his hand and began to go to the locker rooms to change. You gasped, covering your mouth to prevent sobs.

You coughed and cleared your throat, the feeling of betrayal finally removed with anger. You kissed your teeth as you walked to the gym. 

You saw Usui enter, smiling when he saw you and walked your way. You were sitting on the bleachers, listening to the teacher give out instructions. Today was a day for either soccer outside or bowling inside. You glanced at Usui as he sat down beside you and then you got up, moving towards the (PE choice) area. Usui blinked. 

(G/N) was there talking with her friends and flipping her (H/C) hair. You cracked you knuckles and the teacher blew his whistle, signaling for the students to start.

If you chose soccer:

You walked outside and grabbed the black and white soccer ball, pushing your foot under to bring the ball up into the air. You backed away from the ball a couple steps. The ball bounced up and down, finally on the second time it was coming down, you ran up and kicked the soccer ball, making it fly to the goal, missing the goalie. You smirked and high fived your team mate. It was free play, so it didn't have to be a game. You could compete against who could kick the highest or who could make the most goals.

Usui was on the other side, juggling the soccer ball, making girls squeal and giggle. You scoffed and felt arms push you down, only for a soccer ball to fly past. You looked at (G/N) who was giggling with her friends. You growled. 

"U-Uh... (Y/N)," your friends stuttered nervously. Knowing you, you weren't one to mess with. You grabbed the soccer ball, smiling devilishly and raised an eyebrow while looking at (G/N) who had her back turned to you. You held the ball in front of your leg, aiming directly to (G/N). You dropped the ball and brought your foot up. The ball went high up in the air, then down on (G/N)'s head. She fell down to the phony grass and her friends glared. 

"(Y/N) (L/N)! OFFICE NOW!" The teacher yelled. You growled, walking past Usui who was slightly furrowing his eyebrows. 

If you chose bowling:

You held the shiny (B/C) bowling ball in front of your face, looking at your reflection. You took four steps forward, lowering down every step and rolled the ball towards your friend who was on the far side in front of you. She stopped the ball with her foot, crossing her arms. She picked it up and did the same steps you did, only the ball rolled in a different direction. Usui's direction that is. He picked it up and handed it to you, then kissed the top of you head. You quickly walked away, not even thanking him.

(G/N) was laying on the floor, and her friend only two feet in front of her in the same position. They rolled the ball towards each other, the teacher not even noticing and getting them in trouble. You sighed, "(Y/N)! Hurry up!" you looked at you friend who was smirking. She followed your eyes, and glared at the two girls. "You know what? Take your time," she smiled. "I know you have very bad aim."

You smirked back. You took your four steps, then let go of the bowling ball, aiming towards (G/N). She gasped as the ball hit her directly in the face. 

"(Y/N) (L/N)! OFFICE NOW!!!" the teacher yelled. You scoffed and walked out the door, brushing past Usui who looked at you. He followed you outside.

"Okay, (Y/N) I know you hate her but that's not alright," he stated. You continued to walk away from him. "(Y/N)? Are you even listening to me? Hey!" he walked in front of you only to find you in tears. "(Y/N)? What's wrong, babe?"

"Don't even call me babe!" You yelled, pushing him away. He glared, about to say something but you cut him off, "I saw you and that leather-witted sewagefield!!" You couldn't come up with a name for her, and that's the first thing that came up to your mind.

He sighed, then rubbed the back of his head, "(Y/N)..."

"What?" You snapped, "I don't wanna hear any soppy crappy apology from you."

"Just listen to me!"

"No! Why should I?!" 

"Because I don't want to lose you!"

"Then you should've thought of that before! It's over, Takumi," you said.

"You'll never find anyone like me, (Y/N)," he spat. You looked over your shoulder.

"That's the point,"

*Present*

He rubbed his face and got up from the bed, looking over at the picture of you two at the beach, foreheads touching and the sunset behind you, creating a beautiful scenery. 

"(Y/N)..." he sighed.

"I'm so sorry..."