Their tongues played for a while as all you can see was saliva being exchanged but suddenly Naruto's hands moved towards her breasts making her eyes gleefully go wide as they look ready to fuck right there.

"Yes that's it...let the lust control you" but the unexpected came suddenly Naruto stopped

He stopped!

This made the woman go into shock no one could stop a woman like her when she is doing this to man.

No one!

Well Naruto wasn't like all people as he looked flushed and was huffing while he looked at the striking woman laying on him,

"What and who are you" said Naruto questioning the woman before him. She ignored him however and tried to carry on but Naruto surprisingly put his foot down as he suddenly pushed her off him and out of the toilet door.

This shocked the woman greatly no one rejected her NO ONE

Naruto being Naruto who is an oblivious idiot who didn't know what he was missing out on stood up and tidied himself up.

He looked at her accusingly at the shaken woman before him knowing he is going to regret it.

"Hey lady now you listen here. You will leave me alone and stop coming after me... you.... CRAZY LADY"

The woman stood up eyes downcast as the bangs in front of her hair covered her face.

She looked pissed! Red chakra can be seen coming out of her

"What red chakra" this made Naruto's eyes go wide as he was overwhelmed

"You dare....you dare reject me...reject this" the woman silently spoke shaking her body hypnotising the poor boy as he shook out his euphoria,

This made her even angrier

"When I'm done with you... you will beg for my attention" spoke the woman however Naruto interrupted as he kept digging his own grave

"EH....UZUMAKI NARUTO NEVER BACKS DOWN" screamed Naruto all of a sudden he felt the air turn cold.

The woman smiled a very cold smirk making the boy shiver.

She took off her glasses as she suddenly laughed.

She laughed.

Naruto was dumbfounded as he suddenly laughed with her thus they laughed together.

As suddenly killer intent thundered the whole toilet as the room shook,

"YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE" screamed the woman in a demon like voice showing her fangs while her eyes glowed red making her look like the devil ready to smite him.

Naruto did what any man would do he screamed like girl

"EEEEEEEEE" then he fainted

"THUD"

"Ahhhhhh" woke a dazed Naruto who shook his head. He realised where he was and was greatly embarrassed.

Naruto was still sitting on the toilet seat. So he quickly finished up and ran off home forgetting about class. Not knowing the complications of his actions.

1 week later at the academy

Naruto looked angry, no he looked downright pissed as he looked like a man that suffered nightmares and had sandbags under his eyes. People looked afraid as they were making way for him because this whole week he was on a rampage.

No like a tornado....

He was pondering on what happened this past week making him angrier and angrier as he went passed the academy training ground he saw the pnly person he didn't want to meet waiting for him at the gates.