ch. 11 | stop falling on hot guys

Start from the beginning

she nodded, letting out a small laugh.

on your way to ask an employee where the bathrooms where, you heard the loud engine of an airplane above you. you noticed it land nearby, like really nearby. it followed up by another. oh- there must be a airport nearby, or something. shrugging off the thought, you continued what you were doing.

on your way back to hana's table, you felt yourself suddenly trip over a large object in your way, but before you could fall onto your behind, sturdy, long arms caught you.

huh-

looking up, you gaped at the familiar chocolate-brown eyes staring into yours. it looked like you were being dipped down for a kiss. quickly realizing, you got out of his hold and found out that you tripped on his luggage.

he gave his trademark 'dreamy' smile and waved, "l/n-chan?! its been what, five years?"

you gave an awkward smile back, "uhh.. sorry but, do I know you?"

you lied. you knew who he was. oikawa tooru.

when in high school you knew ushijima hated him, so you would avoid him. tendou also warned you about him. unfortunately, oikawa developed sort of a big liking to you, bonus points since you were his enemies girlfriend.

truth be told, you would rarely converse with him, but when you did you two would get along really well. he even asked you out a few times, but you obviously turned him down since you were in a happy relationship at the time.

"don't be silly, you remember me.. right?" oikawa whined, giving a small pout and furrowing his eyebrows as he glanced down at you.

whatever, its not like im still with toshi.

"im kidding, oikawa!" you exclaimed, flashing a smile.

"I see you still have that adorable little smile, l/n-chan," he complimented.

"oh- thanks," you let out a small chuckle, starting to feel nervous under his gaze, "what brings you here? I thought you were settled in argentina."

"cant I come visit you, princess?" he questioned, gently grabbing your wrist and bringing it to his face, kissing the back of your hand.

you looked away at this, feeling your cheeks start to heat up, "im being serious, oikawa."

"well, if you really want to know, its because I seriously miss the milk bread here. especially yours," he admitted, adding a wink at the end of his sentence.

you got flashbacks of the time you made milk bread for him on his birthday. what a flirt.

you playfully rolled your eyes while oikawa still kept hold of your wrist. he didnt take his eyes off you, admiring your features as your eyes nervously darted everywhere but him.

"now that I remember, you never talked to me after you 'disappeared'. I seriously thought that bastard, ushiwaka, kidnapped you," he recalled, letting out a soft chuckle, "I really threw a fit when you left, angel."

ugh, why couldn't he just be hiko's dad instead.

"oh, right... sorry for randomly leaving like that. it was really complicated at the time.."

"id love to hear more about it. in fact, we should see each other again, l/n-chan," he suggested, moving a piece of your hair behind your ear with his long, cold fingers.

"oh, uhh— y-yeah," you stumbled upon words as he took his phone out of his pocket, going to contacts and handing it to you.

once you two finished exchanging numbers, he looked back up at you again.

"you're not.. still with that idiot, right?" he asked, "not that it matters though, im obviously the better optio-"

"no, im not. our relationship is long over." you replied.

he smirked at that but then looked down at his watch, noticing the time. "dearest apologies, l/n-chan, but im afraid I have to go. my ubers here."

"oh, that's okay. bye, oikawa-" you widened your eyes when he leaned down and pulled you into a hug, slightly pressing his body against yours.

you could see hana smirking at you from her table, his back to her as she made the same circle-pointer finger gesture again.

you pointed your middle finger back at her until you felt his hot, minty breath near your ear. you froze.

"ive missed you, princess. don't disappear again."

the blush on your face grew ten shades deeper as he pulled away and booped your nose, "see you soon, y/n."

before you could reply he already walked away. you returned to the table, with hana excitedly clapping her hands, "I think we found someone who could donate to charity-"

I HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND THAT I DIDNT MAKE OIKAWA LOOK LIKE A CREEP

so much taurus slander in the second chapter 😩 which taurus hurt u ? or do u just wanna be us ? 🙄

also i don't think im gonna write smut, im still a minor maybe in four years 😭

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND EAT THREE MEALS A DAY 😡😡‼️

comment & vote