"Oh poor little thing, are you hurt? Come here" she gently called, kneeling down and slowly bringing her hand forward so not to scare him, the cub edged closer, coming out of the bushes a bit.

"What are you doing here? The nearest volcano is miles away, how did you even get here all by yourself?" she asked, looking around to see if there was another hound nearby, he probably got separated from his parents and got lost, she should inform Sam about this, maybe he'll know what to do.

"Stay put little guy, i'm going to get a friend, he'll help you" she stood up and turned to leave when she felt a hand on her shoulder, causing her to stop.

"I don't think so birdie" she spun around, her eyes widening upon seeing that the small hound had now turned into a person, a magma spirit. 

"B-birdie?" his word triggered another memory, she could see it clearly now, the shape-shifter, the one who set her village on fire, the one who killed her family and friends, the one who took her wings, he was standing right in front of her with a sickening grin on his face.

"Missed me?" he asked, tilting his head by the side "You managed to escape me last time because i left you conscious, but i won't make the same mistake twice" he lifted his arm with the intention to hit her, she tried to move but her legs wouldn't work. She was too scared to even look away, and so, as his arm lowered on her, everything turned black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Sam was on his way back with the dirt when he heard something coming from the bushes near the castle, his eyes widened upon seeing someone carry an unconscious Angela on their shoulder, quickly shifting into a large monkey and climbing on the other side of the wall, disappearing into the thick forest vegetation.

"Angela!" he shouted, dropping the dirt he was carrying and running towards the wall, looking for a way around, but the closest exit was the east gate, and it would take him too long to reach it, by then the kidnapper would already be gone. He gritted his teeth, deciding that the best thing to do now was inform the king.

So he ran, he ran as fast as his legs carried him towards his chambers, pushing away whoever was in his way, slamming the door open without even knocking, scaring the king and Philza, who were doing some paperwork and ruined the document they were working on.

"Sam! Look at what you did! You should knock be-" Phil began to scold him but Sam didn't leave him time to finish.

"Philza he took her! We need to save her!" he shouted breathlessly, receiving a confused look by both of them "Who took her? What are you talking about?" the king asked.

"I-i don't know, someone, a shape-shifter! He kidnapped Angela!" he explained, causing the king to drop the feather he was holding, immediately standing on his feet.

"WHAT?!" he shouted, Phil was quickly by Sam's side "Where?" he asked.

"H-he turned into some sort of monkey and climbed over the north wall, i couldn't follow him" he answered, Philza and Techno exchanged a look.

"I'll go after him by air and try to slow him down, catch up to me as soon as you can" he nodded and Phil ran towards the nearest window, breaking through and flying north after the kidnapper, while Techno make his way to the stable to get Carl, Sam right behind him.

"No, you stay! Warn the guards about what happened and tell them to search the whole kingdom, he might have came back to hide" he nodded, quickly running away.

Techno set up his horse and ran into the forest at full speed, clenching the rains hard.

'It's gone now, it can't hurt you anymore. Whoever hurt you won't do it again, i'll protect you'

"What kind of man am i? I can't even keep the promise i made her!" he angrily shouted as he dashed north "Whoever did this will pay with their life!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHILZA POV

Phil flew high up in the sky, soon finding the kidnapper he was looking for, since he was pretty visible, his red magma colored skin sticking out in the green vegetation, he could see he was carrying Angela on his shoulder, he clenched his teeth in anger, diving down and kicking him to the ground, catching the kidnapper off guard and causing him to drop her.

Phil quickly caught Angela, and tried to fly away but it turns out that the magma spirit wouldn't go down that easily.

"I don't think so!" he shouted, throwing a magma sphere at him, Phil quickly dodged it, hiding behind a tree, he kept throwing them in rapid succession, it was very unlikely for him to be able to gain enough high to avoid them all and escape, so he had to keep him busy until Techno arrived.

He gently set Angela down and pulled out his sword, reading himself for the fight.

"You're the one who hurt her aren't you? The bastard who tore off her wings" he spat out, clenching the handle of his sword hard, the spirit laughed.

"And what if i am?" he asked jokingly "What are you gonna do old man? Scold me?" he teased.

"No" he dashed forward, surprising him "I'll cut your head clean off" he aimed for his neck, missing it by a few inches, as he threw himself to the left to avoid the blow.

"Not bad for an old geezer" he said as he pulled out his own sword, which was made out of netherite "What's your name? I want to remember the ones who put on a good fight against me before dying" he teased.

"I'm Philza, and mind telling me the name of the bastard who hurt my friend?" the man darkly laughed, doing a small bow.

"The name's Sapnap old man, don't forget it, because it'll be the name of the man who will put an end to your life"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Gasp* I didn't see that coming... naa i totally did, cuz i'm the author XD