Y/N: your a guest here so please do continue your dinner.

Jungkook: but-

Y/N: I'll feed him.

With that I sat next to him (tae) and started feeding him. There were already few gazes on me but who cares.

Jimin: Y/N!!..... leave him and come have your dinner!!

I ignored him while still feeding him (tae)

Jimin: (clenched his fists and jaw) Y/N, I asked you to have your dinner.

Tae: y-you didn't have your meals

I just shake my head indicating that I didn't have my dinner. After knowing my answer, he immediately pulled out and grabbed my plate and started to feed me too. W-what is h-he doing? Okay, why am I stuttering?

Suga's pov
I actually couldn't stop myself smiling at them. They both look cute by feeding and staring at each other. I noticed Jimin's ferocious eyes by glaring at those two and left them alone without yelling or stopping them and straight away headed to his room.

Time skips

In taekook's room

Jungkook's pov
Me and V hyung were sharing the same room. I was busy playing in my phone while hyung was leaning on the headboard and busy enjoying in his own dream world. I heard someone knocking the door and I asked the person to come inside. The person was none other than Kim Y/N. Wait what, what is she doing here?
End pov

Jungkook: umm Y/N, what do you want?

Y/N: I just came here to do the first aid procedure to his wounded wrist.

Jungkook: oh, I see.

With that I sat infront of him (tae) while grabbing his hand and started doing my work. I felt two gazes on me. One is that jeon jungkook- the international playboy and the other one was him (tae). all of a sudden I saw suga oppa entering from nowhere. But I didn't care and continued my work.

Suga: hey guys-

(Stopped when he saw Y/N and taehyung and silently approached towards jungkook)

Suga: what's going on (whispering)

Jungkook: as if I knew (whispers back)

Suga: I can't stop smiling by myself

Jungkook: why though

Suga: aren't they two look cute while staring each other.

Jungkook: I know (smiles)

It's almost done and glanced at his red left cheek which was caused by Jimin. I already knew that suga oppa was staring and smiling at us although I didn't care about it and kept on caring his left cheek.

Y/N: I'm done and gonna get out of here. By the way, jalja to kookie and suga oppa.

Tae: Y/N

I was about to leave their room but stopped in my tracks when I heard him calling my name. I just stood there while facing my back to him.

Tae: don't you wanna stay with me.

I didn't tell anything and left from his room as soon as possible. I immediately closed the door and turned around but all of a sudden my eyes got widen when I saw Jimin oppa standing and glaring at me.

Y/N: o-oppa

Jimin: your so very opposite of me Y/N.

Y/N: oppa I-I was just-

Jimin: I now got to know why people like you the most while they still fear me.

Y/N: oppa I'm sorry

Jimin: no need to feel sorry. I'm just so lucky to have you as my caring and concern sister (kissed her forehead)

Y/N: I'm sorry for ignoring you

Jimin: it's okay. Now go to sleep besides it's already late.

Y/N: jalja oppa

Jimin: jalja my little one

To be continued __________