They all had wide eyes as they stared holes through me. "What? You guys never saw a lady before? Chill out with the stares, it's kinda creepy." I spat.

I knew damn well I looked hot. I smirked a little.

Kenma glanced at me, and his face flushed.

"Now if anyone says what I'm wearing is distracting, I'm fucking tazering your ass." I lectured.

Then we all warmed up and stretched.

Then the game began.

Y/N's Team:

(This took forever to make✋🏼😭)

Kuroo's Team:

(THERE IS LITERALLY 12 PLAYERS ON NEKOMAS TEAM SO HOW TF IS THERE NOT ENOUGH😭😭i think I messed up

(THERE IS LITERALLY 12 PLAYERS ON NEKOMAS TEAM SO HOW TF IS THERE NOT ENOUGH😭😭i think I messed up.)

Now let the game begin😏

When we all got in our places I noticed I was right by Kenma. For some reason,

I really...

Want to show off...

"You ready to lose?" Kuroo shouted over to me.
I smiled widely and lifted my middle finger to him.

"You wish." He said cackling. I rolled my eyes.

Then Kuroo's team served.

It went straight to Kenma. I looked at him and he received it. The ball went straight up and came down towards me. I put my fist and hand together and extended my arms out infront of me.

I glanced at Kenma, who was already watching me. We made eye contact and the ball hit my arms. I never broke the eye contact with Kenma. My receive glided the ball over the net flawlessly.

This made everyone on Kuroo's team drop their arms and look at me in awe.

The sound of the ball hitting the court floor made me smirk. I could still feel Kenma's gaze watching me.

"Hey! If your just gonna watch the game go sit on the bleachers!" I said sarcastically at them.

"How... did you manage a perfect receive?" Kuroo said stunned, completely ignoring my remark.

I scoffed. Are they shocked because it was a perfect receive or because I'm a girl? That kinda pisses me off. Either way, they underestimated me.

"Didn't your coach ever teach you never to underestimate your opponent?"

"Yeah, but you said you played when you were a first year, and your a second year now. How do you not suck.." Kuroo said shocked.

Wow that's a nice way to put it.
"I never said I stopped playing..." I smirked mischievously.

Everyone stopped and came over to me.
"Have you ever thought of joining the girls volleyball team?" Kuroo said, also smirking now.

"Ehh.. I mostly play for fun." I responded.

"Hey, what if you come be our manager?" Lev said.
Kuroo grinned wide at him. "Yeah!! Y/N you should! Karasuno shouldn't be the only team with a female manager!" Kuroo spoke like a golden retriever.

"I don't know..." I said blushing. They are just gassing me up at this point.

"All I did was receive the ball. I don't see why your so impressed. Really guys.."

"Well to be fair... you didn't look at the ball once when you received it..." Kenma said in his usual monotone voice, but I saw a little blush.

Everyone's eyes went wide.

"WHAT?!? Y/N!! YOUR INSANE! THERES NO WAY!" Lev said excitedly.

"Y/N, please be our manager!" Kuroo said.

I giggled and looked at the group. "It's not as easy as you guys are making it seem. You need to receive confirmation from the coach, and the principal, and then I need the counselor to put this on my schedule as an after-school activity."

"Great so it'll be easy for me to convince the principal and the coach, as the model student I am. Just talk to the counselor. Boom." Kuroo said.

I sighed in defeat. "I'll talk to the counselor after you receive confirmation."

The whole team cheered. Kenma smiled lightly and tried to hide it.

Kuroo wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Your the best Y/N. Now let's finish this game!"

In the end my team ended up winning. It was 94 to 92. We were neck and neck the entire game. I was a sweaty mess. I changed and went home. I passed out as soon as I walked into my room.

How do they do that multiple times a week?