He sucks on his two fingers then he speaks "if you shall come it'll have to be around me, do you want  that neonata" (baby). I nod my head wanting what he's willing to give.

He pulls his sweatpants and boxers off and flings them on the ground also, he reaches in the night dresser on his side of the bed and pulls out a condom, which I couldn't be more happy about.

He slides the condom on and that's when I decide to take a peak at what's going to be inside me shortly.

Holy fuck, he's not putting that inside of me.

Would it even fit?.

He must have lost his mind.

He positions himself at my entrance and I stop him, "you must have lost your rabbit ass mind if you think that's going in me." I say shocked that he thinks that would go into me.

"Are you scared amore, I'll go slow I promise"(love) he reassures me. I shake my head still unsure about it."don't run from it che incute paura" (scary), he says with a chuckle.

"What you call me" I say wanting to know why he's laughing. He smirks at me "scary" is all he says.

"I am not scared...ok come on what's taking you so long" I say encouraging him to move forward.

He slowly pushes his long thick dick in my vagina and I hiss at the major stretch, he stops after a while of pushing.

"Can you take the rest" he grunts in my ear. There's more!?!?, I look down to see that he's only half way in. I let out a breath of air as I nod my head.

He pushes into me the rest of the way, he waits for me to adjust to his length before he slowly starts to rock back and forth in me.

I release a soft moan as I signal for him to speed up. He sits up on his knees lifting my bottom Half in the air slightly, he wraps his hands around my waist to keep me steady and strokes into me at a fast pace.

I cry out in pleasure as my moans start to get louder and heaveier and his grunts start to get lower and deeper.

He brings his face down to my ear as he still fucks me harshly, "fuck, your sweet pussy is so tight around my cock bambina " (baby girl). He coos in my ear and my moans only get louder.

He pulls out of me unexpectedly and flips me over my stomach.

"Arch" is all he say as he smacks my ass roughly. I lift my bottom half on my knees, I put my top half over a small pile of pillows and lay my head in the mattress patiently waiting for Vinny's further instructions.

"Your pussy is so pretty neonata"(baby) he whispers in my ear before kissing down my back and dragging his tongue down my thighs.

He licks between my parted legs right on my waiting pussy, he sucks gently on my clit before licking down to my hole and sticking his tongue In repeatedly.

"Oh my god Vincenzio, right there please don't stop" I moan out my legs staring to lightly shake.

"Mhm just like that neonata let me hear you" he whispers continuing to tongue fuck me

I start to shake harder as I feel myself about to come I spit out a string of fucks while I squirt on Vincenzo's face.

He licks me up before lifting himself of the bed he walks around to my side as I lay on my stomach trynna catch my breath.

He grabs my ankle and drags me to him flipping me over on my back when I reach him. "Così carina" (so pretty" he says before he wraps my legs around his back and pushing himself back into me.

He pounds into me faststly and I'm struggling to take all of him while still trying to catch my breath.

"Ahhh vinny I can't take it all" I whine pushing at his chest.

He slaps my hand away while standing himself up and putting my ankles on his shoulders.

"You're gonna take it like a good girl aren't you, baby" he moans out himself pushing deeper into me.

"Yes, yes, yes" is scream out. He spreads my legs open into a 'y' position holding himself up on one of his hands propped on on the side of my head. The other was wrapped around my throat squeeze firmly.

He's still pounding into me and at this point I know I can't be appealing to look at because my mouth is wide open with no sound coming out, my eyes are rolled back into my head and my hand is pushing at his stomach trying to get him to let up.

"Oh.. fuck" I huff out ass I feel my self squirt all over his dick and stomach area.

"You've made such a mess bambina" (babygirl) he grunts out as he tense for a moment and coming into the condom.

"Such a good girl squirting for me" he grabs my face roughly and tonguing me down. I'm still twitching as he pulls out of me

He helps me to the bathroom to pee and clean myself up a little. He carry's me to back to the bed that now how fresh sheets on it.

He lays me down and climbs in behind me us both still naked and he spoons me "Amore mia" (my love) is the last thing I hear before sleep takes me.

***
OH MY GOD!! We have got over 1.30k reads on this book you guys are amazing. And thank you to those leaving comments and words of encouragement I really appreciate it. Love you guys🤍

Hope you like the lil sum sum I added for you all;)