"It was the least I could do. She saved my life, in more ways than I can count." She admitted as both Mercedes and Kurt smiled softly at her. Piper shook her head then. "Well, but that's enough talking about me. Let's talk about you. When you go to L.A., what are you gonna do with Sam?"

"Sam?" Mercedes deflected the question as Piper and Kurt exchanged a look.

"You two are dating, right?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah, wasn't he the one who posted the video and stuff?" Piper asked.

"We're... I don't really know what we are." Mercedes admitted with a sigh. "It's just... We didn't put a label on it or anything. Besides, we both knew that by summer, we wouldn't be a thing anymore, so... I guess that means we're breaking up?"

"Oh, that's a shame..." Piper mumbled. "I really liked you together."

"Yeah, I know that." Mercedes glared at the girl as Kurt laughed at the exchange. "Don't think I don't know you helped him get back with me as soon as he got back from Kentucky."

"Okay, first of all..." Piper squeaked as she lifted her head from Mercedes' lap and turned to her with an offended expression. "I didn't. All I did was tell him that you got super sad when he left. Which was not a lie. And second of all... You should be thanking me, okay? This whole thing only started because I noticed he was into you and I pushed you together at prom. I gave you true love in a silver platter and you're throwing it away... What a waste..."

Piper laughed then, when Mercedes rolled her eyes and pushed her playfully.

"You know... Overall, the three of us finally had a good year of love, didn't we?" Kurt asked then, causing the two girls to stop playfully push one another and look at him instead. "I mean, after Mercedes' cheating scandal that is."

"We swore we were never gonna speak of it again!" Mercedes complained as Kurt just laughed.

"My point is... We had a good year." Kurt said. "And even if I'm not going to New York, at least I'm going to have Blaine, right?"

At that, both of the girls softened, as they crawled across the bed and sat on each side of Kurt and wrapped him in their arms in a hug.

"You're gonna get into NYADA, Kurt." Mercedes assured, as Kurt sighed sadly, but happy to have his best friends beside him at that moment. "You killed that audition."

"That's right. Don't give up on your dream, Kurt." Piper nodded. "Because you know what? You're destined to be on Broadway. I just know it."

"That's true." Mercedes said. "And when you get your first role, P and I are gonna be on the first row, cheering you on like two lunatics, you can write that down."

At that, Kurt laughed, trying not to let his fear show as he just enjoyed the company of two of the people that had made his high school life suck a little bit less everyday.

"Promise?" He asked quietly as the two girls nodded.

"Promise."

***

"And now the seniors of McKinley High School, class of 2012, are going to sing for you." Mr. Schue said, as all the seniors of glee club stood in the choir room and the underclassmen sat in their chair, watching them with smiles on their faces.

"This is your glee club." Finn stepped forward as soon as the first notes of You get what you give started to play. "Take care of it. It'll take care of you. One! Two! One, two, three, yeah!"

And as everyone sang and danced, the seniors went over to the underclassmen, playing around with them, teasing and dancing; making sure they all knew that this song was for them and that, wherever they may go next, they would always be missed and they would always be remembered.