Heart

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Mr. Schue said as he walked into the room and everyone cheered. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt whispered as Piper giggled quietly.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these world's greatest love songs to their Valentine." Mr. Schue said, ignoring Kurt as all the kids sighed. "We will serenade each classroom..."

"No!" They all yelled as Rachel frowned.

"Yes!" She said, being the only one actually enthusiastic with the idea.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina said, as everyone nodded in agreement.

"And shoes." Mike added.

Before Mr. Schue could say anything in response, however, Sugar raised her hand, waving it around a bit to get everyone's attention.

"Yes, Sugar?" Mr. Schue said, causing the girl to smile.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich." She said, standing up and walking toward the teacher as she pulled a big amount of money to give to him. "So, here you go."

"Hum, Sugar, I can't take that." Mr. Schue said, as Kurt widened his eyes.

"Take it!"

"Okay." The teacher relented. "Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!"

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." Sugar sighed dreamily as everyone clapped for her before turning in her heels to look back at the rest of the kids. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket."

At that, everyone did as they were told. Piper gasped quietly when she found the box of chocolate underneath her seat.

"Doesn't this cost like, a hundred bucks each?" She asked, surprised by the brand of the chocolates in her hands.

Quinn smiled at her, before frowning a bit when everyone turned to look at Puck, who had his face already covered in chocolate.

"I found mine ten minutes ago." He said.

"V-Day is my fave day ever." Sugar continued, bringing everyone's attention back to her. "And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And... Drumroll, Rachel... You're all invited! But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

"Hum, but you're single..." Mercedes pointed out as Sugar just smirked at her, placing her heart-shaped sunglasses over her eyes.

"Not for long."

***

"Wait, which one are you gonna take to Sugar's V-Day party?" Artie asked, as some of the glee kids sat together for lunch.

"All of them." Puck smirked then, causing Piper to roll her eyes.

"The entire sorority?"

"They don't call them the E-Z-Dee-Zees for nothing." Puck bragged. "I got the gig cleaning the sorority house swimming pool, then I sawed through those chicks like a freakin' sex tornado... Room to room."

"You're gross." Piper mumbled, as Puck sent her a look.

"You're amazing." Rory mumbled, impressed, causing Puck to smirk at him.