Chapter 49: My Happiness

Start from the beginning

Jackson showed them around the beautiful house before telling them to get ready again. He had made plans for a boat ride on their first day. Nat kissed his cheek loudly still hanging onto his back like a koala. Jackson's cheeks taking on a beautiful shade of pink as he turned to carry her back to their room. Cass laughed but took Keith's hand into their room to change as well. Keith had already placed their bags in the closet coming back out to look at her. A mischievous smile playing on his lips that she knows too well. He comes to her holstering her up before tossing her on the bed proceeding to crawl between her legs. Cass didn't realize how much time passed as they continued making out like horney teenagers until a firm knock to the door startled them. 

"Time to go!" Nat's voice carried through the door. "And you better have clothes on!"

Cass smiled turning to Keith who very much lost his shirt at some point. Keith winked down at her before lifting off of her and tugging her to sit up. They got ready quickly before walking down together. Nat was coiled around Jackson standing near the door. Both their eyes turning to Cass and Keith hearing their footsteps. 

"Ready?" Jackson asks making both of them nod. 

It was a short trip to the marine area where a boat was ready for them. It was a small boat where both girls went to the front. Cass sat in the back and was surprised when Nat took the seat in front of her laying her back in between Cass' legs. Keith narrowed his eyes at his sister but she just gave him a cheeky smile in return. Cass only could laugh at the exchange wrapping her arms around her sister's neck. Nat stuck her tongue out at Keith earning and eye roll from the elder sibling. 

Cass pulls her phone out of her pocket handing it to Keith. He holds it up and tells the girls to look at him. Clicking the picture, he gives it back to the girls who look at the photo with a smile. They continue floating around at an easy cruise through the water. Everyone decides to jump off to cool off at one point. Cassie gets back on the boat first watching as Jackson swims close to Nat who was floating around. She watches as Nat gets on the boat, she is quick to snap the photo already aware how provocative it looks. 

"Hey Jackson, $10 says you want this photo!"

Jackson and Keith climb back on the boat laying out as Cass hands Jackson his phone. His body immediately shoots up looking to Nat who is already laying down with her glasses on. He reaches back behind him pulling out a $10. Cassie bust out laughing taking the $10 before texting it to him. He smiles at her laying down next to Nat. Nat raises her hand up bending it at the elbow telling Jackson she wants his hand. He continues laying beside her and plays with her fingers before finally intertwining them. 

 The boat ride was leisure and took them back to a private cove. Where they got off to go to a beach and have a private meal in the sand. Cass pulled Nat off to the side demanding a photoshoot. Nat laughed but obliged. 

"Love, it's time to eat!"

They stopped playing for now and walked over to sit down with the men. Wine was chilled along with some juice for Nat as they ate finger foods and enjoyed the scenery around them. It really was a beautiful and Cass knew Jackson was going to propose. She looked over at him, his eyes meeting hers as she winked at him. He rolled his eyes turning back to Nat who didn't see the exchange. 

What a beautiful life...