Chapter 49: My Happiness

Start from the beginning

"It's a surprise love," he says simply to her. Nat just rolls her eyes rubbing his arm laying across her upper chest. 

"Keith, you made sure Julio was okay?" Nat asks making her brother nod in return. 

"He will be here for the next few days checking in." Cass relaxes against him looking out the window as the mountains pass by. Keith's thumb rubs in soothing circles on her arm. 

"Any baby bump yet?" Keith asks tilting his head to Nat's still flat stomach. She lefts the shirt patting the flat stomach making Cass laugh at her silliness. 

"Are you sure you are pregnant Nat?" Cass says after her laughter dies down. 

"I got the blood test to prove it." She nods before poking her chest. "And the boobs."

Keith groans dropping his head back earning a fit of giggles from Cassie. Jax just chuckles before pecking Nat's head again. The brown beauty's eyes closing as she rotates so her head is curled into Jax's chest. He holds her head massaging her scalp before leaning down allowing his lips to linger against her forehead. 

Cass couldn't help but feel utterly happy. She couldn't even recall the last time she felt this content. Tate reached out a few times just to check in but otherwise hasn't heard anything from her past in California. Keith had made her realize her worth and was determined to continue showing her. She was so blessed to have him and thankful that she met him. Her love for him unmatched to all prior relationships. The only comparison she has is with Nat but in a total different manner. 

"We're here"

Jackson's words pulling her out of her thoughts as she blinks finding them pulling up to an airstrip. Nat already moving to look out the window before turning back to Jackson. She pouts at him but he just shakes his head refusing to give into her. She huffs and crosses hers arms making her looking like a child. Cass rolled her eyes playfully as the driver opened the door offering his hand to help her out. She thanked him and climbed out followed by Keith and then Nat and Jackson. 

"Well this looks familiar.." Cass muses looking at her plane before turning to Jackson. "Stealing my plane Mr. Fillmore?"

"Yes" he says simply as he takes Nat's hand and leading her to the stairs. 

Cass goes to step away but Keith grips her arm gently making her turn back to him. He cups her face making her smile before his lips come down onto hers in a sweet touch. She held onto his waist still smiling as she kissed him back. After a moment they pull away and Keith surprises her picking her bridal style. She laughed throwing her head back holding onto his neck. 

He carries her up the stairs and places her gently down before they climb through the hatchet. Nat already bouncing near one of the windows looking outside with Jackson sitting beside her with an affectionate smile. Cass goes over taking the seat opposite of them followed by Keith sitting to her left. 

"So you confiscate my plane and I don't even get to know where we are heading?"

Jackson raises a brow giving her an amused smirk. "You'll see."

The plane took off shortly after and they all talked and played a few card games passing the time. Jackson never once saying where they were going. A few hours fly by as they all laughed and had fun before the captain came on to buckle up. They began descending and both girls gasp at the sight out the window. They landed and everyone jumped up. 

"Everyone... Welcome to Hawaii!"

Nat jumped on Jax who lost balance and fell back on his seat still holding Nat as she covered his faces in kisses. Cass and Keith laughed at them as Keith ushered Cass towards the door. A moment later Jackson followed with Nat clinging to his back. They all got off the plane where another car awaited them. Cass thanked the driver along with Nat before they all climbed in. The drive didn't take long before they arrived at a private villa.