"I don't like you hanging out with him, how many times do I have to tell you that" he walked past me and turned around stopping me in my tracks.

I crossed my arms over my chest and scoffed.

"You can't control who I hang out with!" I glared at him.

"Oh yeah? Says who?" He smirked.

"Says me." I said.

"You can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with" I said one last time and walked past him.

"Is it so bad that I don't want you around Zabini?" He followed me again.

"I was just talking to him!" I shouted turning around to find him closer to me than I expected.

"Stop trying to control me like I'm your girlfriend!"

"My girlfriend" he chuckled.

"Is the thought of me being your girlfriend amusing?" I said, my heart raced from all the yelling.

"A little, you don't seem like one for relationships." He said.

"What does that mean?" I asked my voice cracked.

"It means you sleep around" he whispered.

My heart shatter in my chest.

My hand came in contact with his cheek and his head snapped to the side as I slapped him.

He licked his lips and smirked, keeping his head sideways.

"You're a asshole!" I shouted and kicked him in the shin.

I heard his grunt as I walked off.

I was really looking forward to our date tonight, I even got him a book of constellations so he could know what I'm talking about when I point to the constellations.

That's why I was in the library in the first place. I wanted to do something nice for him and this is what I get.

I stormed into my door and flopped down on my bed, face first into my pillows.

"Are you ok?" Kiara asked standing up from her bed.

"I don't want to talk about it" I huffed and sat up, moving my hair out of my face.

"Am I a whore?" I asked.

"Why would you say that?" Lucy asked.

Kiara sat down beside me on my bed and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Because I- I don't know I've— slept around" I whispered.

"You could sleep with a ton of guys and you still wouldn't be a whore, you don't have the personality to be a whore" Lucy smiled trying to make me feel better.

"Did someone call you a whore?" Kiara asked.

"I'll kick their ass if they did!" Lucy jumped up from Kiaras bed.

"No, not a whore. But they really hurt my feelings and said I wouldn't be a good girlfriend."

"Was it Mattheo? I'm gonna kick his ass" Lucy paced through the room.