The Queen, The Kings and the Devil's book

I was at the Bar for some time, just starring at one spot.
"So, now what? Are you going to do it?"
"I don't know Dorian. I want to, but how can I convince everyone there..."
"You don't need..."
"Just the Kings of Hell. Not any easier."
"Why convince them at all. Not everyone is going to support you anyway. The best way to secure your title is by fear."
"And how would I do that, Dorian?"
"First we find a challenge and then we summon the Kings. And I already have a challenge in mind. You go, dress queen-like and prepare. I will take care of the rest. Thou you are going to summon them with me, it is a two-person incantation."
I went to my room and picked a black-laced dress. I looked at the mirror and took a deep breath. I can do this!...No I can't, who am I kidding...Damn it! I made my way to the bar and saw that Dorian prepared everything needed for summoning.
"Are you ready?"
"No, but what choice do we have."
-Si vocare te, Regum ex inferno,
Rogatus conspectu tuo est:
Respondet,
Aut in infernum uri
Et creavit te-
This spell is one of many that Dorian and I created, sometimes with Prudence too. We never told anyone. The others would question us and whatnot, so we decided to keep it a secret. It's handy. But the most important thing is that those spells we create are a lot stronger than the regular magic we do every day.
"Who dares summon us?" - Asmodeus
"I do."
"And who are you to summon Us?" - Beelzebub
"You are talking to the Queen of Hell, one and only Hair of the Great Lucifer, show some respect." - Dorian said
"Respect?! We do not show respect, It is shown to us! We saw one imposter, we do not need..." - Purson started, but didn't get to finish his sentences. Why? Oh, I killed him, well paralyzed him, but he looked dead enough. I turned to the other two Kings, I could feel my eyes changing color.
"Now, does anyone else want to question my authority?"
They bowed their heads, which I can expect means no.
"Excellent. Now, let's get down do business."
******
"This was hard."
"Did you have to paralyze Purson?"
"I don't know what came over me. I wanted to do it, but I didn't think I could. It's like I was someone else."
"Well, your eyes did become awfully dark and your voice became a lot deeper. The Kings were scared, no, frightened. Do you think that is what He meant that night?"
"Maybe, I don't know. But the important thing is, now we control the challenge. So, Dorian, where is the first item?"
"Ah, that I do not know."
"Really?"
"Yes. But there must be something in the Library. But, how will you know when the challenge is?"
"I have Paradox following Sabrina and telling me when she is going to Hell. And as for how I am going to get there, you do have a portrait that leads directly to Pandemonium, don't you, that one that you didn't show to Sabrina?"
"Yes, I do."
"Great! I am going to the Library."
******
"It's a bit early for spell haunting."
"Cassius!" - he startled me, "I am not looking for a spell, I am more interested in the items of Unholy Regalia? You wouldn't happen to have any books about it, would you?"
"Yes, I have a few. Come on."
I followed him to the end of the library. Cassius was my mother's friend, he is also one of those people that I can trust.
"You know, they want to replace me."
"What?! Why, better yet who?"
"The high priestess. They think that I am way too old."
"She can't do that! Don't worry Cassius, I will think of something."
"Praise Satan if you do."
"Cassius?"
"Yes?"
"Why are you still worshiping The Dark Lord, the coven is..."
"Worshiping Lilith. Yes, I know. But I was raised like this, and besides, your mother made me promise her that I would never change my faith to another. Ah, here we are. These are the books, only two, unfortunately."
"What about that one?" - I gestured at a black book, even pages were black, it had a very faint pentagram on the cover
"That is the book from Hell. Some call it the Devil's Grimoire. Only he can open it."
Well, isn't that interesting.
"Mhm, why is it here, and how does the Dark Lord unlock it?"
"Our Lord came one day and left the book. Said that when he returns to his angelic form, he will come for it with one other, and that other will open it. As to how, I don't know. I would guess you just have to put your hand above the Pentagram."
As he said that, he left to find a few more books that I could use. But I think I need only one. I made my way to the book and put my hand over the Pentagram. I felt something sharp pierce my skin so I've let out a quiet scream.
"What are you doing!!"
Cassius yelled as he grabbed my hand. There was a small Pentagram on my hand made of my own blood, not spilling, just circling in the shape.
"What were you thinking? You could have died!"
"Calm down, Cassius, nothing would've happened to me."
"What are you talking about?! You just..."
He stopped talking when he saw a dark red light forming behind me. I turned around and saw that the book was still black, but now the Pentagram on it was red, from the blood I suppose, and when it opened, the letters and pictures were also red. Cassius made his way to, now an open, book and looked one second at it, one second at me. But why was he in such a shook? Surely my mother would have told him. They were really close.
"H-h-how did you d-do that? Only the D-d-d-devil..."
"You mean, you don't know? My mom didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
So she didn't tell him. But why?
"Lucifer Morningstar, our Dark Lord, is my father."

The Latin spell Dorian and Calisa used:

We summon thee, Kings of hell
Your presence is requested
Answer the call
Or burn in the Hellfire
That you have created