False minions are meant to burn - Part II

As I was running towards Prudence, Paradox contacted me. He told me that the Dark Lord showed up and killed Wardwell's husband and served it to Lilith. Ok, that is just too much for me right now. But, if he is here, why isn't he dealing with the Innocents?

"Prudence!!!"

"If it is about Ambrose I cannot help you."

"Oh shut it Prudence and listen to me. False God sent his angels to kill every witch in Greendale. We need to secure the Academy!"

We told everyone to hide. The Weird Sisters and I stayed there and waited. They don't know who they are messing with. We heard them calling for us.

"No need to yell. We're here." - Prudence said and cast a non-verbal spell.

"And you should have not come to this place, hunters." - I said

We started to chant.

"Ardrelamastro, martarastar, frocus!"

"That pain in your head is your brain atomizing into the sand." - Prudence

"And the heaviness in your chest is your lungs hardening" - Dorcas

"And your hearts turning to stone" - Agatha

"We want you to remember who did this to you. Because we are not ordinary witches." - Myself

"We are the Daughters of the Church of Night. We are the Weird Sisters. Usually three, but this time four-in-one. And this school is under our protection!" - We said in unison.

"Ardrelamastro, martarastar, frocus!"

The two out of three Innocents came together and started their chant which prevented us from our own. The blood started to pour out of our eyes. And just as I was about to pass out, I was teleported out of the Academy.

****

I slowly opened my eyes. My head is pounding. Damn. Wait, how did I get here? I was...

'At the Academy. I think thank you would be in place.'

"YOU! You left me alone for weeks and you expect a thank you?! Really!"

'I saved you didn't I?'

"After not talking to me for weeks? Where did you go anyway?  - You know what! I don't care!"

I got up and made my way to the Academy to help the others.

'You are going the wrong way'

"SHUT UP! And I am not, this is the way to the Academy"

'They are not there anymore. They are at the Desecrated church and those Angels just sealed it with holy water.'

I stopped in my tracks. Holly water? This day is getting better and better. How in Hell's name can I get inside now that is sealed.

'There is a spell'

"Didn't I just tell you to shut up? I don't need your help. And I know the spell, thank you very much."

I made my way to the Church and was about to start the spell when I saw Sabrina doing the same thing and going inside. I followed her but stayed hidden. SHIT! He shot Sabrina, twice. Sweet Lucifer, the voice of this angel is so annoying. I saw another angel taking place behind the annoying one. He turned towards Melvin, but Melvin refused to continue. Now there were 3 dead bodies. Now he picked up the torch, brought it to fire, and turned around facing the Weird Sisters. Now that is just enough!

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" - I yelled as I stormed into the room

The arrow flew my way. What is it with angels and arrows? It struck me in the heart.

"Calisa Persephone, you have also entered the house of the Divine God. Kneel!"

"I will NEVER kneel before your False God."

"Then you will share the same fate as every witch in Greendale!"

The angel-girl threw her knife and it ended up in my throat. At least is not another arrow, I grew tired of them. I started to choke on my own blood, not taking my eyes off them. I was so angry! Not angry at the aunties, nor Sabrina, nor the voice in my head. I was angry at them, these two minions of the False God. Trying to take away the only place in my life where I felt like I was home. Where I had my family, the Weird Sisters. But most importantly, they were taking away my faith! I don't care what the Dark Lord's plan with Sabrina is, but I am the Daughter of the Night, the follower of Lucifer and no one is going to take that away. NO ONE!

The strange feeling went through my body. I was burning. The knife was gone, the arrow was gone, and the wounds were starting to heal. I felt a surge of power running through my veins. I opened my eyes. Everyone was staring at me, scared, no frightened. In the next few moments, I didn't know what I was doing. I know how it sounds, but I didn't know. Sabrina rose up as well. We defeated the angels, more like burned them, and brought back everyone who had died. Sabrina passed out, and Nick came in just in time to catch her. He looked at both of us in shock, but quickly came back to reality and took Sabrina to Aunt Hilda.

I turned around slowly and teleported everyone to where Nick took Sabrina, but I stayed at the Church. I couldn't face anyone now. They were going to ask questions I didn't have the answer to. All I know is that I was supposed to die tonight, and yet I am alive.