What would I do without you three

"Sephone? SEPHONE!"

"What!"

Dorian gave me a worried look. Guess I got lost in my thoughts.

"What is going on?"

"I... I can't"

"Listen, Sephone, it will be easier when you say it, whatever it is."

I am so glad that I have Dorian with me. I don't know what I would do without him.

"You know that voice I have been hearing since my Baptism?"

"Yes. We agreed that the Dark Lord sent one of his minions."

"Well, The voice didn't belong to the minions, it belongs to Him."

Silence. That was the thing that followed my statement. Dorian was looking at me to see if I am joking, but when he figured I wasn't, he turned around and poured me another whisky.

"Look, I have no idea what to say in these kind of situations. You know I am not good with emotions."

I smiled. Leave it to Dorian to cheer me up.

"You need to ask yourself, was there something he made you do it? Not asked, or suggested, but made."

"No."

"Alright. Next question, what did he do? Look at everything he did since you started talking to him."

"He did help me whenever I needed it. But still, it was for his agenda."

"What did he help you with?"

"He helped me with the Greendale thirteen, and returning Ambrose from Limbo..."

I stopped halfway through the sentience. Hellfire. Limbo. Jessy. Innocents. I looked at Dorian.

"I've done the same things as Sabrina. I..."

"Calm down Sephone."

"I can't. Dorian, what if I freed him and not Sabrina?"

"Alright, Sephone, calm down. Now would that be such a bad thing?"

"I...well... it's...I don't know."

"You need to get dressed now." - He said and left me alone.

He is lying to me about something else. He didn't let me leave his side for a second, and now he went to the meeting alone. Something is not right.

"Paradox! Hi there my little bat! I need you to get in the meeting that the Dark Lord is having right now. Also I want to hear everything you hear in there."

He looked at me, clapped his wings and flew away. I turned around and saw a dress that Dorian brought me. It was a long red dress with black top. It looked like it was made of carbon and fire. It was beautiful.

'I am close'

I put on the dress and set down. Telepathic communication with a familiar is hard, but becoming one with it is even harder. I set just in time, the room started to spin and the next thing I know is that I am in the room next door. I saw Blackwood, Prudence and the Dark Lord. I told Paradox to lend on Prudence's shoulder and give her a sign that I am there as well. She understood.

"Two children? Dangerous? Too dangerous for you? The high Priest of the Church of... what was it, Judas? I knew Judas by the way. You, sir, are no Judas."

"I've tried my best, but..."

"SILENCE! Your Church of Judas, like all coven of darkness, exist only to exalt Me, and now, Sabrina Spellman and Persephone. You and your flock will report to them. Answer to them. Bow to them."

"What?"

"Do you question your Dark Lord, Faustus?"

Why in the nine circles of Hell would he be interested in me. I told Paradox to somehow tell Prudence to ask him that.

"That is all"

Prudence waited for her fath... for Blackwood to exit.

"Pardon me, My Lord, but, why Calisa?"

"And why does that interest you, child?"

"She is like a sister to me. The only family I had inside these walls. If I am, say, not to see her again..."

"Yes, I know about you. Calisa told me who you are. You've done well being there for my daughter."

"My Lord?"

*****

I was back in my body. Daughter?! I... What?!

"You look beautiful. Uhm, Sephone?"

"I can't be.. I am not..."

"'Sephone, what are you talking about?"

"The Dark Lord, he, uhm, he said to P-prudence that I-I-I am his daughter."

Dorian just stared at me.

"You know every witch and warlock there is would kill themselves to say what you just said."

"I know, but I.."

"You are really getting on my last nerve right now, you know that?" - he said between the smiles

We set there in silence for a few minutes.

"We need to prepare the room. So. Get. Up!"

"Jeez, no need to yell"

I went to the bar and poured me another whisky while Dorian was preparing everything. I know I drank like 3 of them in the last two hours, but alcohol doesn't have an effect on me. Sad, I know.

"Next time you want too spy on me, may I suggest you use something else then your familiar."

I froze in the spot. He knew? Well of course he knew!

"There won't be a next time, My Lord."

"Better not. Now, you will sit here, next to Me. Come on."

I moved my legs unwillingly to the chair he was gesturing to. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes when the door of the Gray room opened. This is going to be fun - not.