O2 | KAZUNO-SAMA

— y/n's pov —

"w-where am i?" i ask myself quietly, laying down on a cold floor. my vision was blury and i couldn't move. it was like my body was being forced down. "(y/n)-senpai!" i hear mitsuba's voice and footsteps running towards me. soon, i feel myself being lifted off the ground. "c'mon, wake up!" he says.

i open my eyes a bit to see his pink hair. i reach try really hard to reach out my hand and i succeed! though, i was shaking very much. i let my hands run through his soft hair. he smiles brightly and brings me somewhere. "aha! good job, mitsuba!" i hear another familiar voice. mitsuba places me down in a chair that had a table infront of it. there was a microphone on top and it had a name on it, "sakura.. nanamine.." i read. my vision finally comes back and i see the boy from earlier floating in the air with his legs crossed.

"she was my old assistant. she left a looooong time ago." he stretches his arms out and puts them behind his back. "but it's okay because i have a new one." he snaps. there stood a girl hiding in the shadows. seconds later, she comes out of the shadows and stands behind the boy. she puts her hands in front and dunks her head a bit. she has brown long hair and straight across bangs.

she has green eyes and pale skin. she wore the regular school uniform but it had longer sleeves unlike mine. she also has a green gem broach above the front bow and regular brown stockings with, a lighter shade of brown, stripes."my name is himawari hyuuga, i am a third year highschool division. it's nice to meet you (l/n) (y/n)."

"a-ah! hello, hyuuga-senpai. quick question...where am i?" "the broadcasting room." himawari replies. "the broadcasting...room?" i repeat. soon i notice that i finally have control over my body and get up instantly. i look over to mitsuba and he's just sleeping. then i face my attention to the boy floating. "who are you and what do you know about hanako-kun's old assistant!" the boy slowly came to his feet and came over to me, "i am tsukasa, amane's younger twin brother."

"twin brother? okay...and what else?" i point a finger at him in a demanding way. "hmm, i don't know much about his assistant. 40 years ago, they always managed to defeat the school mysteries, though! and amane would always be happy to see me!" he twirled at the end of his sentence. "is there any way i can get more information from someone else?" "well, there is kazuno-sama, the 8th wonder." himawari says. "what do you mean, there are only 7 school mysteries?" i ask.

tsukasa comes up to me and pats my shoulder. "you'll find out more later on. also, kazuno-sama is someone who doesn't like being out there for everyone to know about her. she is one of the old assistant's friends. if you want to summon her, then go to the highschool garden and say her name three times while on your knees and bowing down." "i want to go find her! let me out!" i demand, looking around the room. "as you wish." he replies.

all the sudden black smoke surrounded me and picked me up! it covered my eyes and held me down so i couldn't move. but soon i felt a cold breeze and that's when i knew i was outside. the smoke let me go and i landed by the school entrance. damn it! i didn't even get to say bye to hyuuga-senpai or mitsuba! but then again, mitsuba was asleep.

"okay, so.. garden!" i say. i run over there and instantly got on my knees. "kazuno-sama, kazuno-sama, kazuno-sama." i chant. nothing happened. "nene-chan, are you finally back!?" i heard a voice call out from behind me. i turn around to see nobody. "oh, you're not nene-chan." the voice spoke again but this time in front.

it sounded so close to me that i hesitated a bit to turn forward. but i sucked up my fear and turned forward, and there stood a beautiful girl with indigo hair and eyes. she has her hair tied up into two circle sections behind her head. her bangs are loosely parted to frame her face, and there are two thin, wavy locks of hair that fall past her chest.

she wore a purple kimono, which had teal flower print at the bottom of her sleeves, over top and a black hakama which has a big bow behind it. her shoes were geta sandals with regular white socks. she also has flowers all over her body. it's like she's a flower herself!

"who are you?" she asks. "i am (l/n) (y/n)! first year highschool division! it's nice to meet you kazuno-sama the 8th wonder, it is a ho or to be in your presence! i heard you know about someone named yashiro nene. earlier i had a problem with someone and that someone told me about how hanako-kun had a assistant before me and i would want to know who she is!" i get up, still bowing to show respect. "how long has it been?" she asks another question. "i believe 40 years since she's been gone from this school." "40..?" the girl began to cry. "akane-kun..." she shouted. "kazuno-sama! are you okay? who's akane?"

she stops crying, wipers her tears and sighs sadly. "nene-chan and i were best friends in highschool. though, she always left at random times and she never told me anything and neither did akane-kun. but i still wanted to be their friend. so i just ignored it. but that all changed when i found out the truth." "what's the truth?" i ask. "for now i cannot say. it's dangerous if you know. just ask honorable number 7. however, if he doesn't give you anything. you can come back to me." she crosses her arms. "even if it's later today or tomorrow." she forced a smile.

"i must get going. it was nice meeting you, (y/n)-chan. i hope one day, though, that nene-chan will come back to see me. and when she's here then you can ask her all the questions you want." she chuckles. "kazuno-sama, may i have your real name?" i shout. "akane aoi." she laughs."akane?" "i know, haha. you can call me aoi-chan, though, okay?" "okay!" i reply. "goodbye, (y/n)-chan." and with that, she disappeared into smoke.

"goodbye..."

my assistant (original)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara