O5 | MY FATE

— third person —

"hey, hey, your mom is sakura nanamine and your father is natsuhiko hyuuga, right?" himawari looked at him with a surprised look, she never told him anything about herself or her parents. but the reason they are bound together still remains alone.

she hesitated to speak for she was still surprised. tsukasa looked at her, too. "sakura was my old assistant." his eyes squinted as he smiled widely. "hyuuga-senpai! i'm back..." mistuba walked in. "m-mistuba-kun, were you friends with my mother and father?" himawari asks. "that depends who they are." mitsuba replies.

"my last name is hyuuga. that doesn't ring a bell?" she took off her gem broach and showed him it. "neither does this?" "tsukasa-kun's old assistant had the same one and your last name was the person who was obsessed over her...natsuhiko-senpai! oh, natsuhiko-senpai and nanamine-senpai! sakura was like a mother to me. she took care of me a lot and so did natsuhiko. they finally got together?"

himawari smiled, "yes, they got married!" mitsuba smiled in happiness but soon he began to tear up, "i'm happy for them." himawari ran up to him and hugged him. "don't worry, mitsuba-kun, they still remember you, i tell them my adventures in the broadcasting room everyday!" "thank you, himawari-senpai!"

"ne, ne, what about me?" tsukasa walked up to them and hugged the duo. "yeah, you too, tsukasa." himawari giggles.

— with y/n —

"i think i wanna visit aoi-chan." (y/n) said to herself. "maybe now she'll tell me about the truth." (y/n) walked outside to the garden, she noticed that there are now new flowers such as roses and tulips. as she walked closer the wind grew stronger. as the rumor goes, (y/n) got on her knees and chanted, "kazuno-sama kazuno-sama kazuno-sama."

a few seconds later, aoi appeared. she had a bright smile. "hello, aoi-chan!" "(y/n)-chan, you came back. how may i help you?" "i want to know the truth now." aoi's expression saddened. she put her head down, "are you sure you wanna know?" "yes!" (y/n) quickly replied. she was becoming impatient.

"i'm warning you it's not what you expect." "i don't mind, honestly!" "yeah, well i warned you so...just sit down." (y/n) sat on the green grass, sitting with her arms and legs crossed. "okay, i'm ready!" "the world runs on fate. your fate...is ending soon."

"what do you mean?" "the only reasons why you see supernaturals and school wonders is because your on the in between the far and near shore. in conclusion, your going to die soon. but nene-chan survived because...she and i...switched lifespans."

"i'm going to die..?!"