slowly, Amelia sits up ant glances over to Daniel. Her nose is all snuffly, she wipes her leaky nose with her arm before standing up.

Daniel grimaces at his little munchkins actions before smiling at her.

" I ready." Amelia sniffles again.

Daniel takes her hand and leads her back downstairs to the kitchen where her best friend Harriet, sits on her Mommies lap nicely chatting away to Paul about her new barbies she bought round for her and Amelia to play with.

when Daniel lead Amelia into the room Harriet jumped off of her Mommies lap.

" Meeleeahh!!" Harriet squeals in delight.

Amelia runs and embraces her friend in a tight hug.

Harriet was wearing bright multicoloured leggings with a little pink tutu, a knitted red jumper with sparkly words written over it. She had her hair in two curly bunches.

Harriet was very similar to Amelia, same height and hairstyles. Harriet was just a little heavier than Amelia, and that is ok because she has a Mommy who loves Harriet just how she is.

after the long embrace Amelia looks to her daddy,

"we go upstairs play da?" Amelia asks him.

Daniel smiles down at her,

"Of course you can squish, keep your bedroom door open and play nicely ok? I will be calling you down for lunch soon girls!" Daniel called at the fleeting girls who started running up the stairs as soon as Daniel started speaking.

Paul had already made the adults hot drinks to sit and chat while their little girls played upstairs. Jennifer, Harriet's caregiver is worried about Harriet so the men listen to her worries while expressing their own about their Amelia.

Harriet's mommy has gotten into a relationship, the little one is finding it hard sharing her Mommy after so long.

Harriet was one of the very first friends Amelia made as a Little, Harriet is the only little Amelia is truly happy to be herself around. with Harriet, it isn't just all baby talk and barbies, Amelia can have true adult conversations with the girl too.

"oh wow," Amelia inspects the barbie Harriet pulls out of her bag to show Amelia.

" yeah mamas new friend bought it for me." Harriet sates sounding a little sad.

"yeah, papa says these ones cost lots of pennies. your mamas new friend seems to be trying hard to get you to like her" Amelia giggles as she plays with the barbie.

" yeah I guess so," Harriet huffs.

" you still don't like her?" Amelia asks, throwing the barbie back in Harriets backpack.

"she is ok," her friend sighs.

" she's just always there with me and mama, like aalllwaaayyysss" Harriet exaggerates.

Amelia giggles again.

"I feel you!" Amelia grabs two colouring books and her crayons, handing a set of each to Harriet they both sat absentmindedly colouring as they chat.

"It was the same for Paul with me and Daniel. I got so used to it just being Daniel, I never really liked Paul in the beginning anyways. it took time, and I used to act out a lot and push his buttons on purpose just to piss him off, get him to leave again like before... but the second time was different. Paul didn't leave and I got used to him eventually." Amelia admits.

"Jesus... it took a good while though." Amelia stops colouring, remembering all the hell she gave her daddies once upon a time.

Harriet also looked deep in thought at Amelia's words,

"Maybe I should start acting out drive mamas friend away?" Harriet suddenly gets excited at the idea of acting up.

"haha, I wouldn't recommend it. my ass got plenty spanked every time I was a bratty." Amelia told her friend.

"Yeah your papa told us that you were acting up when we first got here. He said you were due a spanking!" Harriet told Amelia.

Amelia frowned at her friends words. Hmm, she has been acting out a little lately. She has a lot going through her mind.
"Yeah... I'm feeling shit just lately." Amelia confesses.
" what's going on?" Harriet asks, worried about her friend.
"I just feel..." Amelia sighs.
"Stuck in a rut." She exclaims.
"Like, I've been Paul's and Daniels world for so long. I know they will always love me forever. But I'm doubting whether I am feeling the same anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love them so much. They have given me things I never managed to get living on my own. I came from absolutely nothing. I don't know... I have just been thinking about before I got with them. Like what if I never met them?
What if I was closer to Alan? Or I didn't pick up that weekend shift the night I was taken? Would I still be living the same fate? What if I actually managed to escape? Would I be as happy as I am now?" Amelia rambled on.
Harriet sat quietly and listened intently to Amelia's  worries.
Before Harriet got a chance to console her friend Daniel called from the bottom of the stairs.
"Girls! It's lunch time come down and eat!"
Both girls rushed to the call of food filling their little bellies. They played in the living room after lunch. Both regressed, in deep little space. Letting there adult worries aside for another time. This is what they both needed right now.
They played until late evening when both girls started to get cranky the play date naturally came to an end. Arrangements made for the same time next week Amelia easily went to bed with no struggles that evening.

Authors note:
Wow, please please please let me know your thoughts. This story isnt. going to be a priority. My story about Koda is unless this one gets more love than Koda I will be updating this one when I get the spontaneous ideas I just have to write down! Hope you like!!