9. My real love

Julie's POV

It was 5pm, me and Flynn have two more hours to get ready before the guys come to pick us up. Of course Flynn said it's a special occasion and insisted to let her straight my hair. I swear that girl has a soft spot for my hair when it's straight. After she did my hair while i did my make-up it was time for the dress. Flynn was shocked, to say the least, when she saw my red velvet dress. It was tight around my body, above my knees but not to short and the straps were hanging on my arms. I took one of Luke's chains earlier to put it around my hand as a bracelet, i put some more accessories and got my black heels on, they were more like boots but whatever. I also put on some red matte lipstick to match the dress and got a black leather jacket to match the rockie look i was going for. When i was ready Flynn looked at me in shock.

"Girly, you just gave me a gay panic. Oh my god it was intense."she says smiling and checking me out. "I bet you will turn some looks, especially Luke's." she says as she gets her jacket.

"Julie, the boys are he-" my dad says entering the room. "Wow honey, you look so beautiful. You two are gonna turn some heads. Should i be concerned about it?" he says smiling and hugging both me and Flynn.

"No papi, the boys are gonna be vigilant, trust me, we are on good hands." I say getting my small purse and my phone. "I might spend the night at Flynn's, her house is closer to the venue and i don't wanna walk alone."

"Fine mija, but tomorrow when you come i will already be on my way to Ohio, so four days you will be alone, Carlos is crashing at Tia's and i thought some time for yourself might be good for you." dad says. We go downstairs where we meet the four goofballs joking around. When Luke's eyes land on me his cheeks started boiling, and it was like his eyes were on fire. Same with Reggie and Flynn. These boys are so obvious sometimes.

"Gentlemen, listen up." my dad says, all the boys now looking at him. "Be careful, the next four days i want you to stay here with Julie and keep her safe while I leave to Ohio for a photoshoot. You have the house for yourself, but no boys in Julie's room, did i made that clear?" my dad says looking specially to Luke.

"Clear as the water sir." Alex says.

"Well, I'll see you when i come back, have fun tonight and take pictures mija, you guys look like rockstars tonight, i want a group photo."

"Of course papi, i love you." I say kissing and hugging him. After that we got two taxis and got to the venue, just in time for our performance.

"I didn't really got the chance to tell you how amazing you look tonight Jules." Luke says, checking my fit out.

"You don't look to bad yourself, i think it's the second time you wear sleeves, which is a progress." i say smiling. He was wearing his black jeans, white blouse and black leather jacket, just like mine. His hair was different than usual as well, it was combed back and i bet this is Alex's hand. Mrs. Harrison was the one to welcome us all at the entrance.

"Good evening Mrs. Harrison. Is it ok if I brought some friends with me tonight?" I say politely.

"Of course dear, you all have fun tonight, I can't wait to hear what are you preforming tonight." she says smiling, letting us go in the backstage where we were all getting ready.

When it was time for us to go on the stage I was the one to go first, since the boys became visible they lost their ghost abilities, so no more poofing. This is gonna be their first "live appearance". This show is gonna be so big for them, I feel it in my gut. I started playing the notes of "Edge of great" then Luke, Alex and Reggie got to their instruments and started playing as well. The crowd has gone crazy and we were enjoying this more then we ever did. Then we switched to "Stand tall" and after that our new song came in line. Since this song was half played by out instruments and half was an instrumental I came un with on my computer, first half of the song we were all still playing.