10. You son of a b-

Julie's POV

We were all having fun, suddenly my sight lands on Nick who was heading our way, his eyes flashing purple for a split second, but it has enough for me to know something if wrong.

"Guys, back of." I say looking at the boys. They all look at me with wondering faces. "NOW." I shout seeing 'Nick' getting closer really quickly. I push them all behind me as a stroke of gold sparkles burst out of my chest. What the hell is happening?

Luke's POV

Julie started glowing suddenly and then a burst of gold particles came out of her forming a shield in front of all of us. The other lifers didn't seem to see it, only me, the guys and Julie and Flynn. I see Nick looking angrily at us from a few feet away, turning around and leaving. Julie starts to glow just like that night in the studio after the Orpheum gig, all the gold particles retracting back in her chest. She then starts balancing on her feet, starting to fall on her back. I cached her right before she made contact with the floor.

"What the hell just happened?" Flynn asked, starting to freak out.

"It was Caleb, Caleb has Nick." Julie says out of breath as i helped her to stay on her feet. "I think it's time to go home, i don't think i can do this again and as long as Nick is near we are not safe."

We took our stuff and got outside the venue, when an idea kicks my head.

"Willie, do you think we can try to teleport the girls with us in the studio?"

"Luke, i don't think that's posible, we can't even teleport ourselves. I mean we can try but don't get your hopes up." Willie says.

We get into a circle and hold hands. We all started glowing, even Flynn, then my eyes shoot at Julie, she had her eyes closed and she was glowing the brightest out of all of us. A second later we were in the studio. Julie hold her hand on her stomach, and she looked like she has hit by a jolt. I quickly got hold of her by her waist and sat on the couch.

"Are you ok, Jules?" I ask her, she is worrying me by the second when i see her like this.

"This doesn't make any sense. You couldn't poof anymore and now we all did, and that thing at the prom.. what the hell is going on?" She says starting to shiver. I took one of my blankets and put it around her. She shoot me a smile and mumbled 'thank you'.

"Ok, enough of this, we had our fun tonight, but we need to start researching about you Julie. Do you know any member in your family who might know something about this powers that you have?" Alex says.

"I don't know any of them, i only know my Tia, Carlos and dad, and obviously none of them are familiar with this." Julie says. Her eyes were getting watery, she couldn't hold herself anymore, it was to much for her.

Suddenly a car starts in the driveway, we all look thru the window and it was Ray, he was leaving to the airport for Ohio. That leaves us alone for a few days to find out what the heck has happened tonight, and specifically what is happening to Julie.

"For now you should get upstairs and get some sleep, Jules. This was enough show for today." I say helping her to get up from the couch.

"Julie, i'll come tomorrow and we'll figure it all out, for now I gotta go home." Flynn says, Reggie putting his coat around her and holding her from the back. A smile was creeping on everyone's faces. The four of us get out of the studio, after the girls said goodnight to Alex and Willie, Reggie and Flynn going out in the street to Flynn's. I helped Julie walk up the stairs where we had our first "deep" conversation, where she told us we can stay in the studio. We got inside and headed to Julie's room. I helped her getting  off her boots and handing her some pj. I got her in the bathroom to  change and I closed the door, giving her the privacy she deserves. She is something if i may tell, this girl is something and we don't know exactly what. That was certainly badass, that's for sure. But we need to find out what is this and how to control it.

A short chapter from a short girl, but prepare for some action, maybe some drama here and there.. who knows? :)
Stay tuned!