We Love Some Filler

Start from the beginning

"No," Lev rested his head on his palms, "I want to make something for a kid,"

"A kid?" echoed Alisa.

"The best kid!" repeated Lev.

Alisa thought for a moment

"Sure thing, what are we ord-making?"

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

It was a fateful Monday with the volleyball club at Nekoma. Lev was nervously anticipating the arrival of a certain someone to bring in a last minute item.

He peered at [name] who was doing stretches in his school uniform. It wasn't the worst thing ever but Lev was sure that something else would be much more comfortable.

His eyes flitted from [name] to the doors to the gym.

Where was that sister of his?

"Lyovochka-" 

Finally! He bounded over to his sister who was carrying a bag and took it from her.

Alisa blinked, slightly irked from being ignored for a bag. But she quickly spotted the little dumpling among the volleyball nerds and made a beeline for him.

"Hello, little angel!" she smiled. Since that brother of hers was ignoring her, she might as well move onto something better.

[name] hid behind Kenma and shyly looked away.

It didn't matter to Alisa. To finally get a glimpse of the figure Lev had been gushing non-stop about was more than enough. Her brother may be a little slower than the others but he definitely had a keen eye to be able to identify this cherub in the land of mortals.

But she was still going to try to get closer. She ran back to her brother and kicked the back of his knees, flooring him as she too the bag back.

"Angel~ I have a present for you," she crouched down and held out the bag to [name].

[name] didn't move. Apart from seeing that she looked like Lev, he didn't know this person. As his school and Kenma had said many times, don't accept things from strangers.

He shook his head and tried to move away, discreetly.

"He totally hates you, nee-san," Lev piped up. He couldn't believe his own sister would backhand him like this, whatever happened to blood is thicker than water? He glanced at [name], blood was definitely not as bouncy as those ruddy cheeks.

"A-Alisa-san...." Yamamoto shifted about, bashful. 

Alisa ignored him.

She was about to do a grand presentation of her gift when she was grabbed with small hands and pushed away, was this karma?

"No way! I made the best present for my nephew!" and suddenly Akane was by her side, a cloth bag in her hands. Everyone collectively ignored a particular word in that sentence.

"What are they even doing here?" some members thought. However this thought was pushed off by their own curiosity in the matter.