Such a brave friend. After Giovanni was done he turns back towards me. 

My wolf snaps in my head, her demeanor was hostile and I didn't blame her. 

"What the hell do you want?" I manage as I shift in pain. 

"We have a problem on our hands, and I think you know good and well what the problem is..." he trails and I bare my teeth at him.  

  Feeling a surge of blood lust wash through me like a tsunami, he didn't dare suggest that! I wasn't a filthy Hybrid. My restraints felt like nothing and I wanted to snap through them and beat some sense into him. 

  But a twinge in the back of my mind told me that he might just be right. Although, I wasn't about to admit that he was right. I'd swallow my tongue before that happens. 

"It's not the time to play coy." He growls in my face but I just smirk before another spasm of pain runs up my body. I jerk hearing the restraint jerk to life as I slam into them. Air is forced from my lungs in a loud rushing gasp of air. 

  I want to scream as I feel a ripping deep in my body. It feel someone is running sliver along the inside of my body. Tears push out of my eyes staining my face even more. I keep my eye locked with Giovanni. Trying to fight through the pain. 

  He looks on in horror and I just look into those eyes that reflect me. And what I see are tears of blood running down my face and a dying creature. I don't remember looking quite like that, I study my reflection as best I can with the pain. 

My body stop it's convulsion but the pain doesn't dissipate this time. Instead I feel like someone turning the dial up on the pain. My vision was going blurry, from the pain. I felt insanity clawing at my mind, there was laughter bouncing around in my cranium. 

"Get out of my head." I choke as I spit out the words. Almost hoping that the monster that was clawing in my head would leave me alone. 

"Calm down, Kinsley!" Giovanni says his hand touching my shoulder. And I snarl at him, my teeth bared in hostility. 

"Don't....touch me!" I manage my lips curled in distaste, but I clam down as pain short up through my spine. It felt like my bones are breaking apart, it almost felt like when I shifted, although it seems like something is off about the feeling. 

  My blood runs cold as I feel my bones pop even more. My finger claw into the soft fabric of the sheets but soon they slice through that, and run down thick into the mattress the springs cut into my hand and I howl in pain. 

  Squeezing my eyes shut I try to take a deep breathe to stop the change to keep the monster at bay. But it was like run through quick sand, the more I tried the faster my control slips away from me. 

 Huffing, I try to calm down but it's useless the change is going to happen one way or another. I slam my head down on the pillow, as I feel my mouth morph, the teeth of ripping through my gums and my jaw breaking and aligning into the muzzle of the wolf. 

  Pain runs like electrode through my jaw up to my brain. I whimper and feel the rest of my bones start to snap and reform. The straps dig into my body, but I feel the strain and then the snapping sounds and my eyes surge open at the sound. 

  My body moves on it own, I cant change with all the people around. I had no idea what I would do, I could tear someone to shreds. Pushing off the bed like a crazy women, I feel the floor come up to meet my face. But a hand comes around my middle and catches me. 

  Although the arms belongs to Giovanni, and that pissed me off, I'd rather have hit the floor head first then be caught by him. 

  Twisting out of his arms I stumble towards the door. My body half formed and deformed.