Red Mountain Dew

(This is a mix of BMC and Six and maybe Heathers who knows.....I'm sorry for writing this.....it didn't go how I thought it would.)

Anne and Kitty were going on a car ride...like normal. Except it was Aragon's car, so Anne wasn't being careful. Anne stopped to get gas at a 7-11. While Anne was getting gas, Kitty went to get food and drinks for them. She walked past the weird dude at the slushies and went over to the pop section. Noticing they had Red Mountain Dew, she grabbed a glass and got some. Another dude in a red sweatshirt asked her to pour him some, which she did. Kitty then grabbed some Corn Nuts and headed back outside to Anne. Kitty gave Anne her Corn Nuts and they then got back on the road. They were driving along when they heard a loud BANG from what sounded like the tire. Getting out they went to look at it, and nothing out of the normal was there, except for a little red flashing light, but this wasn't their car so they thought it was normal. Getting back in the car they continued on their way. Over time there started to be a loud beeping noise, but they didn't notice it because it was coming from the outside of the car. Just as they rounded the turn for home, the bomb exploded. The bomb JD attached to their car while Anne wasn't looking. All because Kitty walked past him in the 7-11. Red Mountain Dew flew everywhere, staining the pavement, almost as much as their blood.