chapter 6 - bullies

A/N ~ hey guys. school is overwhelming so freaking much! especially since it's online school. my counselor and I have been discussing what classes I'm taking next year which will be my senior year and I'm already stressed out so yay me.

I wanted to let you guys know that the principal in the story is gonna become like a close friend with the main characters and soon like a father to the Valdez twins. :)

anyways, please vote and comment.

I hope this chapter is good lol

enjoy! <3

***************************************************************************************

Skyler's POV

We arrive at the school and all 7 of us walk to the office to pick up our slips. 

We got our slips then started walking towards the classrooms. 

(A/N~ this scene was @midpark21 's idea. thanks for the help :P ) 

"Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom. You guys go head to class, I'll be there in a second." They all nodded their heads.

I walked to the bathroom and headed into the first stall. I did my business then washed my hands. I finished up then walked out of the bathroom only to be slammed against the lockers. 

I winced then looked up and widened my eyes when I see Jennifer, smirking along with her two minions behind her. 

"W-what do you w-want J-jennifer?" I silently cursed my stutter. 

They all laughed. "She can't even form a full sentence without stuttering. Poor baby." Jennifer faked a pout then laughed in my face. I tried getting out of her arms but her hold on me was too strong. 

"What I want is for you to stay away from Dakota. I tried taking Tyler away from you but you turned him on me but there's no way Kota won't reject this." She said, pointing to her cleavage that looked like they were about fall out of her shirt. I rolled my eyes but regretted it when she punched my cheek. 

"G-get off of m-me." I whimpered. My ribs were really starting to hurt so I brought my leg up and kicked her knee to get her off of me.

"YOU BITCH!" She screamed loudly, not even caring If others heard her, as she fell and grabbed her knee. The other two girls grabbed my arms. I screamed out when one of them slammed my cast against the lockers. 

"Let go of me! Please! Your hurting me!!" I cried out. 

"LET GO OF HER!" I heard someone yell. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see who it was. I felt the two girls let go of my arms. I was about to run away when I felt my knees give out. I got ready for the impact of the floor when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. They held me against their chest as he slide down to the ground with me. 

I looked up and saw Kota with a concerned look on his face. I gave him a small smile then tried to get up but he pulled me back into his chest. I looked at him and pouted. He just flashed me an apologetic smile. 

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear which caused me to shiver. 

"I-i u-uh yeah I-i'm fine. I'm fine." I looked away from him and saw the two girls on the ground by Jennifer trying to help her up. 

"What is going on here ladies?" I heard the principle yell. 

"Mr. Stevens she kicked me in the knee for no reason! I don't know what I did to her all I was doing was trying to be nice to her." I widened my eyes and shot up so quickly I almost fell down again but Kota caught me. I saw Jennifer glare at me out of the corner of my eyes.