Life's Surprises: Part 2

PLEASE READ WHAT'S AT THE END! IT'S IMPORTANT!

All eyes were on me.

"Hey."

That was all I could manage to say.

Shoyo takes Natsu out of the man's hands and gives them to his mother. Or rather who I thought was his mother.

The women from before looked at Shoyo and said,

"Shoyo, dear how are you? I heard that you play volleyball now. Are you any good, because I know this girl who would love to-''

He starts giggling. And it didn't take that long before he started dying laughing.

"S-sorry! It's just I can't believe you're still trying to do that!"

She ignores his comment and continues.

"Anyway, we've got to get going now so will one of you help pack Shoyo's bags?"

"What?!"

The woman laughs. "Oh darling! We're taking you with us. We want to start over. You needs your parents after all."

I think I get it now.

She suddenly looks at me. "Who is this good looking young man?"

"He's....my boyfriend."

"Oh please you're not still on about that are you? It's a phase dear, it'll pass!"

He ignores her this time and goes back to the topic.

"I'm not going with you."

"And why not, pray tell."

The older girl pipes in. "You don't get to pop into someone else's lives and steal their children from them!"

"I can show you his birth certificate, me taking him is perfectly legal. He is my child and-"

Shoyo laughs loudly before tears start streaming down his face.

"They're your children too, but you don't want any of them do you? You want me to come with you because I'm finally making something of myself! You don't want to start over, you wanna brag to your friends that your son is a volleyball player!"

The older boy chimes in. "You lost the right to Shoyo when you left all of us."

"Yoshiro, hunny, you don't know what you're talking about."

She looks at Hinata's "mother"

"Aneka, surely you don't want to deal with them anymore. If you stop making a fuss, I'll even take that disgusting thing (Natsu) with me so that you can get back to your life."

Natsu chimes in, looking at the older girl.

"Em, where are they taking onii-chan?"

"They aren't taking anyone anywhere."

This was too much for me to handle. "Shoyo would you mind explaining to me what's going on?" He turns to me and sighs.

"Those two are my older twin siblings. My older sister's name is Emma. They were both conceived in america so she was given an american name, and my older brother's name is Yoshiro, they ended up being born here so he was given a traditional japanese name. They both graduated top of their class and went to college in France."

They both awkwardly wave at me.

"My "mother" isn't biologically my actual mother, she's my other older sister. And those two spawns of satan are my biological guardians."