3 days left...

What the hell?!

Yamaguchi had completely ignored me and for some odd reason Shoyo was talking to me less.

Whatever...they're probably busy.

I plop down on the couch and put on my headphones. Since I had nothing better to do I decided I would just listen to some music.

When I opened Spotify, I noticed there was a playlist on there labeled "Play me!" Without reading the songs I hit play.

When it started playing, I realized it wasn't music, it was a podcast.

And it was Shoyo's voice! This is what it said:

"So if you're listening to this that means it's about 3 days until Valentines. Exciting right? Instead of going out and doing whatever I've decided to put together a treasure hunt for you! It will take 3 days to complete and you have to find every clue or else you won't be able to advance! Okay, well enough talking! Here is your first clue: Finding it will be a treat! Look for it where you get something to eat. That's all you get! Now get to it!"

He is serious? No way am I doing this.

About five minutes go by before I groan to myself.

Fine whatever I'll do the first couple of clues. I start thinking. Where would be the place I get food from? .... The fridge? I go into my kitchen and open the fridge. That wasn't it. I even checked the freezer. Where else would I get food from?

...

That's when it hit me.

I put on my shoes and raced over to Yams's house. I bang on his door. Hard. He opens up.

"Tsuki what the hell-"

I push past him and tear up his kitchen.

"What are you doing here?"

I turn around to see Kageyama leaning up against the wall, shirtless. I look over at a blushing Yamaguchi, who is also shirtless.

"Ew." I say as I roll my eyes.

I stick my hand under his refrigerator and find a piece of paper.

"Got it!" I whisper to myself.

"Got what?" King comes up to me and leans over my shoulder to see the paper. "Oh, you're doing a boke's scavenger hunt."

I nudge him away from me. He was too close. He rolls his eyes.

"Uh actually it's a treasure hunt." Yamaguchi chims in.

"Wait you guys know about this?!"

Kageyama chuckles. "Everyone on the team knows about it! He's been planning this stupid thing for months,"

Yamaguchi looks over and reads the next clue.

It says: "The day has been busy, I feel half dead. I am so very grateful for _____"

"Wait a minute, why was the first clue under my fridge?"

Oh right.

"The last time we were all at my house, I ran out of cake, so I came to your house and got meat buns for Hinata. So, we're always joking about how you have better food at your house than I do."

Yamaguchi laughs. "I don't think it's a joke. You can't cook for your life." King snickered as he walked away.

"Yes I can!" I snapped back.