◀여섯▶

Yeosang had also arrived in the company's building, he had another round of coffee after going through a drive-through because he just needed it to get through the day even though it hasn't been 2 hours since he had his first cup

He was waiting for the elevator doors to open while he felt a nervous pit at the bottom of his stomach, unsure if it's because of the meeting or having to see Seonghwa.

The elevator bell lets out a ding and he steps in, pressing the button for the floor he is meant to be in and just as he was about to press the button to close the doors, Hongjoong walked in.

The model is decked on in what Yeosang recognized as a Louis Vuitton suit, it was in a vibrant blue color, there were brooches on his lapel by the likes of Chanel and Saint Laurent, his hair was tucked under a beret and a pair of spectacles perched on his nose.

"Oh hello Yeosang, I'm glad it's you." Hongjoong shoots him a smile, choosing to press the button for the doors to close "Hongjoong-ssi, I didn't know you'd be joining us, you look stunning by the way." Yeosang compliments, he didn't really know what to say so that just came out of his mouth.

"I'm very hands-on with my shoots, so here I am."

The photographer just nods, feeling underdressed yet again in his presence but he reminds himself that he's just going to be in and out. 

But he just can't help but look at Hongjoong, he is absolutely beautiful and such a vision, he could photograph him for hours on end, but something catches Yeosang's eye that made him nibble on his bottom lip.

And that was a fresh hickey, peeking out of the collar of his suit and Yeosang sucks in a deep breath, telling himself to calm down as his mind is beginning to get clouded with the thoughts of Seonghwa giving that to Hongjoong.

Seonghwa wouldn't fall in love with Hongjoong, right? This was just a one time thing between them and they wouldn't possibly start a relationship, Seonghwa wasn't like that.

"So, I heard that you and Seonghwa haven't been talking, what's that all about?" Yeosang gulps because he didn't think that Hongjoong would know about that.

 "Ah, we just hit a little bit of a speed bump, a disagreement if you could call it." The model nods, understanding that perhaps it's something personal.

"You should talk it out, he's done nothing but vent to me about how you weren't talking and he didn't have anyone to talk to, he's a whiny fella." Hongjoong laughs as he tells him, clasping his fingers together.

 "I've talked him into apologizing to you, so I assume that he will today, he mentioned that he wants to do it personally."

Yeosang thanks Hongjoong for doing that, but he claims that they will fix it on their own and Hongjoong nods, putting it behind them as they walk towards the conference room the meeting will be held in.