◀하나▶

The sound of soft whimpering bounces off the bedroom walls of Yeosang's apartment, inadvertently being swallowed when a pair of lips overtook his and large, warm hands explored his flushed body

Yeosang's eyes were barely open as he felt his body growing warmer with each second passing, eventually clinging to the older man at the feeling of being full.

The pool forming at the pit of his stomach quickly builds up as Seonghwa thrusted in him a few more times, kissing each hickey on his neck. 

The soft sounds were replaced as a loud, uncontrollable moan was ripped out of Yeosang's throat when he feels the tight coil in his stomach snap and he digs his nails down Seonghwa's back, the action causing Seonghwa to also go into a frenzy, even more so when he feels the hot, sticky substance over the skin of his stomach and also Yeosang's when the younger man pulled him even closer.

Seonghwa places one hand over Yeosang's hips, pushing him further into the bed as he chases his own euphoric high, the thought of Yeosang cumming untouched sending signals throughout his body and he bites down on the younger man's shoulder as he fills him up to the brim. 

"H-Hwa," Yeosang whimpers, putting a hand on Seonghwa's chest and pushing him a bit, hissing at how the bite had hurt.

"Did I hurt you, Angel?" Seonghwa softens his expression, halting his actions before kissing Yeosang's lips repeatedly as he apologizes, it makes Yeosang let out a tired chuckle as he puts his hand over his cheek, caressing the skin just under his eye.

"You always get a little carried away." The blonde laughs before letting out a sigh, saying sorry once more before kissing the area and burying his face into the crook of his neck, collapsing on top of him as he catches his breath. 

Seonghwa feels his eyes flutter a little, even more so as Yeosang strokes the back of his hair, his delicate fingers slowly sliding down to trace the muscles of his back.

"Are you okay now, Hyung?" Yeosang asks, voice soft and light as if he hadn't let out a loud moan just minutes prior. Seonghwa hums as he lifts his head up, placing a quick kiss on Yeosang's swollen lips.

"So much better, you're always an angel, Sangie." Yeosang smiles shyly at what he had said, cheeks burning up to showcase a blush but he wasn't so sure if it was from the sex or how his friend called him an angel.

Yeosang wanted nothing more than to sleep after what had happened, maybe even cuddle with Seonghwa through the night since he was still in his headspace, but judging from his friends actions, he surely had other plans.

He lets out a little squeak when Seonghwa pulls out of him, he doesn't look back at how Yeosang reacted to the suddenness as he just sits on the edge of the messy bed. 

The younger lets out a quiet sigh as he tries to shift his position, but sitting up proved to be a mistake when he ends up hissing when he could feel how sore his lower body was.