After the simple lunch, Chaeyoung left me to exercise in her room. I was going to join but she warned me not to come and disturb her. She preferred to exercise alone. I wondered if she really exercised after lunch or she was just avoiding me again.

Now, it is night time. I just had my shower in my room that was left empty by Jungkook. I chuckled when I see what he left on the vanity table.

"This guy really..", I crumpled the handwritten paper and threw it in the dustbin.

Just when I headed out of the room, my phone made a sound.

Jungkook: I don't mean to bother you, hyung. But, I hope your day goes well! I'm a bit bored here alone so I texted you. Bye!!

I could not help to giggle at his text. I just read his handwritten paper saying 'good luck' just now and now, this.

"Speaking of alone, where's my wife? I am not home alone, right?", I said to myself as I went downstairs to find Chaeyoung.

I saw her before I went for shower. She just went downstairs but I did not know where she exactly at right now. But I am sure she is not in her room.

I went to the living room. I looked into the kitchen. I met Joohwang but there was still no sign of Chaeyoung around. I was going to go back upstairs to check her room when I saw Joohwang kept hitting the wall of his tank with his head. And then, it came to me. He was hitting his head to the direction of the back door. Is Chaeyoung outside?

I opened the door and looked around. My eyes went large when I saw someone lying on the chaise lounge near the pool. I turned my head to the right to see Joohwang first.

"You're a real smart fish.", I told him before I went out quietly to see Chaeyoung.

When I got near to her, I saw her eyes closed so I wondered if she is sleeping out here in this chilly weather.

"Ch..Chaeyoung?", I hesitated to call her name as I did not want to be scolded for disturbing. I waved my hand in front of her face but she did not move at all. "Chaeyoung..", I said before I took off my grey cardigan for her.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"Mmhmm..", I hummed when I heard someone's called my name.

Then, I felt something touched my upper arm and neck which made me automatically opened my eyes. Shock was visible in my eyes and also in his eyes. He stopped moving and let go of the cardigan that was placed on top of me.

"Uh...you were sleeping out here so I thought you'd need something to warm you up.", I got up and looked at him with my sleepy eyes. "Do..do you want to go inside? I'm sorry I didn't carry you in. I'm worried you'd be angry if I do that to you.", he asked me.

I shook my head and held the cardigan close to my body. Then, I looked around me before I faced Jimin again.

"You don't want to go inside?", he asked again.

"It feels so lonely. Where is Jungkook?", I responded to him.

"Jungkook?", he repeated the name. "Why are you looking for him? I'm right here, Chaeyoung.", he chuckled before he said that to me.

I giggled before asking, "Are you jealous? I'm just wondering. He usually makes the house a little noisy. Today is so quiet."

"Yeah...he's a little noisy. But I can be noisy too. It's just you who didn't want to talk with me when I talk with you.", he pursed his lips at the end of his words.

I glared at him before hitting his shoulder, "Don't make this conversation about us. I'm just asking about your best buddy a.k.a non-blood related brother. I haven't seen him today."

Jimin sighed before telling me that Jungkook left and stayed at his apartment right now.

"Oh..."

"Oh?"

I looked at him when he repeated my word.

"Oh, don't mind me. I was just thinking what that response supposed to mean. Is it disappointing you that Jungkook left or is it just a word you uttered as you don't know what else to say?", he explained himself.

I threw his cardigan to his face and hit his shoulder again.

"Seriously, why do you sound like you're jealous? Jungkook is your friend and mine too. I can't ask about him?", I said before I tried to step away from there but Jimin blocked me.

"Seriously, what do you want to do if I am jealous?", he replied while holding my hand tightly.

I tried to pull away but his grip was just stronger than my strength.

"Jimin, let me go. You're hurting me.", I said to him.

"I'm hurting too. You're hurting me too.", his reply made me froze.

"I...said..let me go...", I begged him as I tried to push his hand away from mine.

"And let you hurt me more?", he responded while taking my hand up until our faces and held it at thst height between us. "I really wanted to fix my mistake with you, Chae. I made you take a week off so that I can show you that I'm serious. I'm serious with my feelings for you. I'm serious with my words telling you I love you. I'm serious to the point that I don't care if you're going to scold me right now. I'm serious, seriously jealous when you ask me about another man.", I remained speechless listening to his words.

I did not dare to look at him in the eyes so I just looked at our hands instead. Then, I saw a tear dropped on my knuckle. It's his tear.

"I know you said before not to promise you anything but...I promise you I'll fix this marriage we have. I'm sorry for what I did before. I'm sorry for asking you to act in front of my father, I'm sorry for calling you crazy, I'm sorry for loving someone else before this, I'm..."

I pulled him into an embrace as I could no longer hear anything from him. He sounded really hurt. He was really sorry. He made me feel guilty towards him.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung.", he still apologising even though I told him not to do it anymore.

"I'm sorry too, Jimin.", I patted his back trying to stop him from crying more.

🥀🥀🥀

How's the chapter? Disappointing or interesting? Anyway, I have a bad news. Don't wait for an update starting now because......you know why. I'll be On The Ground all day long for Rosé. Haha. Anyway, before I leave, take care and stay safe, guys! See you later. 😊