When they arrived to their stop, it took a minute or two to get Arthur away from the ticket barrier since he was absolutely fascinated by it. After walking around central London for a couple of minutes, they reached the red telephone booth which was the visitor's entrance to the Ministry. Madeleine helped Mr Weaskey by dialing the combination of numbers on the telephone, tapping 6-2-4-4-2.

"How did you know the combination dear?" Arhur asked her.

"My grandfather used to sometimes take me to meetings with him when he had to come, and I have good memory so I just remembered the numbers" she smiled as the telephone booth began to lower.

They arrived to the Ministry where already hundred of witches and wizards were heading to their early shifts. Since she had already been here before thanks to her grandfather's job, so she wasn't impressed by the fountain or the extravangance of it. The three of them went to have their wands registered and the guard's eyes lingered on Madeleine more than they should which made Mr Weasley get protective over the girl. He cleared his throat and narrowed his eyes at the wizard for him to take Maddie's wand.

"Yes, Nine and three quarter inches, hawthorne wood and dragon hearstring core, been in use for seven years. That correct" the wizard said to her, his eyes moving up and down her body.

"Yes" she scoffed and rolled her eyes at him.

They got into one of the lifts, which was completely crammed. Both Harry and Madeleine were pressed against the wall but as more people got out, they finally had some space to breathe. When they reached Level 5 which belonged to the Department of International Magical Cooperation, Maddie immediately recognized the mop of golden hair and the voice of her mother as she greeted Arthur. Cressida turned around and met her daughter's eyes which widened at the sight of her.

"What are you doing here?" Cressida asked Madeleine curtly.

"Hello to you too mother, I'm here to accompany Harry" she gave her a fake smile and moved her glance away from hers.

The four of them reached the fourth floor which was the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, and all of them got out. The tension between mother and daughter could be cut with a knife and just being in the same confined space as both of them made Harry and Arthur feel like they couldn't breathe.

"Arthur would you mind if I take my daughter for a second, I promise she will be back on time for Harry's audience" Cressida smiled softly.

Maddie gave Harry and Mr Weasley a pleading look but it was too late since Cressida's arm was already linked with hers, leading her away from them.

"Look Madeleine, I really don't want to argue with you today but I need you to listen to me. You need to be extremely careful during that audience, you can't let anything about you know what slip alright because you could endanger many of us" Cressida whispered.

"I know how to keep my mouth shut mum, I'm not stupid" she groaned, "are you going to open that paper plane or just gonna let it fly around us?".

Cressida sighed deeply and took the memo that was flying above from them, she handed it to Madeleine and gave her instructions to get to courtroom 10 and went back to the meeting she was already late for.

Madeleine got off the lift in the Department of Mysteries and walked down the corridor as fast as her shoes allowed her to do so. A flight of stairs later she finally reached the courtroom, opening the iron door she walked inside with her head held high and took a seat on the space destined for witnesses. Harry looked back at her with a terrified expression on his face but she smiled softy trying to get him to calm down, which really didn't seem to work. She recieved a nasty look from a couple of witches and wizards on the top seats of the Wizengamont so she stood up and walked to face Cornelius Fudge who was in the middle of the high crowd.