Corpse shakes his head with a smile, a dimple popping in his cheek when he smiles too hard. It's safe to say that the dimple has been making a lot of appearance.

Both of them continue giggling and laughing and speaking nonsense till one of Corpse's songs starts playing through the speaker making him blush so hard while everyone cheers. It hadn't been long since Corpse finally started releasing his music and he had instantly gained fame. Sykkuno doesn't wanna say I told you so, but he technically did.

After a while he goes upto Toast who is still sitting alone, sipping his Chardonnay. Sykkuno sits down on the chair beside him and thrusts his hand forward.

"You wanna dance?" He asks. Corpse comes up to the table too and has a seat.

"No, you're a boy." Toast shakes his head, trying to control the smile that's threatening to take over his face.

"And?"

"That's gay." Toast says, Corpse is chuckling beside him.

"Toast, I'm gay." Sykkuno whines.

"I'm just kidding, let's go dance. I'll twirl for you." He says, shoulders shaking as he laughs.

So Toast and Sykkuno dance till their legs tire out, screaming "DJ turn it up!" and reminiscing times from their high school when they danced on their bed during sleepovers.

They finally slow dance to a rather calm song, breathing heavily, much to everyone's amazement. Toast has his hands resting on Sykkuno's back and Sykkuno's hands lie on Toast's shoulders.

"So, you had fun?" Toast asks.

"Oh, yeah. It's been so long since I've seen everyone together. You know, we don't get to see each other very much due to everyone doing their own thing."

"Yeah, and you both moved to the main city area, so it much harder to catch you guys too." Toast says, accusingly.

"Aww, you miss me, Toasty?"

"Of course, I miss you, you dumbass."

"Nice way to put it." Sykkuno chuckles. "When was the last time we were all together?"

"I think, Leslie and Edison's wedding." Toast says, brows pulled together in thought.

"So we'll only be meeting for weddings then?" Sykkuno says, getting gloomy by the thought that he might not see his friends for a long time again.

"We should hang more often. Get your ass down to the apartment sometime. I'm sure me and Rae will enjoy your company. Bring your dogs too."

"Sure will." Sykkuno grins. "But you know, still won't see everyone all together."

"Then get married."

Sykkuno blushes deep red.

"I would like to... you know." He says.

"What? Get married?"

"Yeah. I've been waiting for him to pop the question, but I think I'll do it myself, what the hell." Sykkuno shrugs.

His gaze is now fixed on his boyfriend, who is chatting with Poki and laughing. He looks so happy that Sykkuno could cry. He hopes that if and when Sykkuno asks him to marry him, he'll say yes.

"You're being serious?" Toast asks, eyebrows raised.

"Yeah." Sykkuno nods, gaze never flickering from the love of his life. "He's the love of my life."

Toast smiles. "You've come such a long way."

"Are you going to cry?" Sykkuno smirks.

"Depends. Are you going to make fun of me?"

Sykkuno laughs, like, heartily laughs. His loud laugh gains a few looks, one of them being Corpse.

And when their eyes meet, he smiles at him.

*cries in I don't want this to end*

ahhhh, we've come a long way!

I hope you guys loved reading this story as much as I loved writing it

*starts getting emotional*

*flaps hands around to avoid crying*

*ends up crying anyway*

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

thank u for 18k!!!

bonus chapter coming soon!!!

whole lotta love

xx r