Newts Story

SPOILERS
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
SPOILERS
You were sitting alone by a tree, your work was done and Minho wasn't back yet. Over all, you were bored.
"Uh... Where is everyone when you need them" you groaned
"What's the matter love?" A British accent said behind you
"Hi Newt" you said, not even having to look to see who it was, he was the only boy with a British ascent in the Glade after all.
"I'm just rreeeaaallllyyyy board" you told him and he chuckled
"Well lucky for you, my work is finished as well"
"Ok. What are we going to do?" You asked
"Hmm.. I don't know" he thought "we don't get much free time around here"
"I have an idea!" You jumped up and tapped his shoulder "your it!"
You ran away, hearing him laugh at your childish game and getting up to chase you.
It was a chase around the glade, until you ran into the deadheads and his leg buckled.
You noticed he wasn't going very fast, but thought nothing of it.
"Are you ok? What happened? Did you trip?" You questioned him
He say up "no in fine, just my leg"
"I've been meaning to ask you, why do you have a limp?"
You saw his face fall and quickly said
"You don't have to tell me, I can tell its a bad subject"
"No, (y/n). Your like my little sister, you deserve to know. Sit" he gestured next to him on the ground and you say next to him
"I was a runner when I first got here. I was one of the first ones. After a while, it all became too much. The maze, the people, the feeling of being trapped. I felt like I had no one, nothing to fight for. I climbed the ivy to about the middle of the wall, and jumped"
"You did what!"
"The next day, they found me barley alive. I made it out with a limp, but I still lived" he finished, tears running down his face.
Your own tears were threatening to spill. You went closer to Newt and slapped him in the back of the head.
"He-"
But before he had time to protest you wrapped him in a hug.
"Never do anything like that again" you said on the verge of tears
"Newt, your like a brother to me. If I lost you, I don't know what I'd do."
"I promise I won't" he said
"You will always have me" you told him, looking strait into his eyes
"I know. Thank you" he said and you said, very seriously
"If you ever do anything like that ever again, I will personally kick your ass, wether it's in heaven or earth."
"Ok, ok. I got it (y/n)" he said laughing.
"I love you Newt. Your my big brother"
"Love you too sis"