Part 1

"I still cant believe you dragged me into this... what if hes just like Mr.Smith?" "Just because the guys french doesn't mean hes going to be a pervert." You and your best friend Makayla were going to your last class of the day, Mr.Bonnefoy."Hey Makayla, how do you think he would react if I started playing Glass Joes Title Fight in class?" you say jokingly as you walk into the classroom. sitting near the back of the class you and Makayla joke around until the beginning of class."Bonjur class, my name is Mr.Bonnafey. I will be your math teacher for the year." Ripping out a piece of paper from your notebook you write 'Damn, hes hot' and hand it to Makayla. "I saw that Miss. (L/N)! Give it here." Taking the piece of paper from Makayla he quickly unfolds it. After reading the note he flashes you a smirk and says "Thank you Miss (L/N)." Blushing, you put your head down.

(Time skip brought to you by: Authors dance of awesomeness!)

"I cant believe that happened." "Me neither... at least he didn't read it to the whole class." 

"True... I think you were right about him being like Mr.Smith now." "Told you so (Y/N)! Here's my bus, see you tomorrow." "Bye Makayla!" you say, trying to find your bus. "There it is...I hope Ivans on" You had become great friends with the Russian, and had even developed some what of a crush on him,(Don't like Ivan? TOO BAD) but didn't want to ruin your friendship. Getting on the bus, you go to your usual seat in the back."(Y/N)!" "Hi Ivan, how was your summer?" "Great! How was yours?" "Good... I framed that picture you made for me last year. "Yay!" For the rest of the bus ride you and Ivan talked about what you did over the summer and the first day of school.

(P.O.V. Change *Le Gasp!*)

"Why cant I get that damn girl out of my head!" sighing Francis leaned back into his chair. "shes so beautiful... with her (H/L) (H/C) hair, her (E/C) eyes... her beautiful (S/C) skin... SNAP OUT OF IT FRANCIS! SHES A STUDENT!" Getting up, he abandons his work and try's to take a nap.

(Time skip and P.O.V. change brought to you by pedo France! "Bad France, Bad!")

You and Ivan had just got off the bus when you say your friends Angel and Ludwig."Hey Angel, hey Ludwig!" You yell, trying to catch their attention. Turning around, they stop and wait on you and Ivan."Guten tag (Y/N), guten tag Ivan." "Hey (Y/N), hey Ivan." 'Hi guys... how was your guys summer?" "It vas vell." "Me and Ludwig are dating now!" Angel squealed, while Ludwigs face turned red."That's great! I always thought you guys would be a cute couple... well I got to get home and do homework, so see you guys later." "They gave you homework on the first day sunflower?" Mimicking his accent you say "Da!' and go towards home.

(Another P.O.V. change... why? Beca-"This love has taken its tole on m-" "RUN!!!!")

"I have to see her again today... I wonder..." Getting up, Francis goes to his computer and looks up your student profile thingy. Finding what he was looking for, he gets up and grabs his keys. "Time to vist my ."