I feel bad because I kicked that man in the nuts but in my defense he tried to touch me. I hid under the bed when Vincenzio came into the room I waited under there until I didn't see him in sight then I booked it.

Now I'm in the elevator, adrenaline rushing through my veins as I wait for the elevator to reach the lobby floor.

When the door finally opens I'm met with a very upset look Vincenzio. I give him a nervous chuckle as I scratch the back of my head.

"Hey Vincenzio, funny seeing you here, are you here on vacation?" I question giving him a nervous smile.

"Stop fucking playing with me Myron get your ass out here, we're going home" he demands with a look that could kill on his face.

"Ok...ok calm down, I'm sorry" I say looking down as I walk out of the elevator.

I walk in front of Vincenzio with him right behind me, I start to feel him burn holes into the back of my head at how hard he's staring at me .

I decide to make the only logical decision I could think of, because I'm a jackass who doesn't care. I look over my shoulder slightly to see Vincenzio catching sly glimpses of my ass as I walk in front of him. Sick sexy bastard.

I take a deep breath before I sprint through the lobby, I run out the building and make a left turn into a crowd of people, I seen Vincenzio right behind me until I decided to turn into a crowd of people, I feel like I ran at least 5 miles .

I turn into a alleyway to stop and catch my breath, when I look up and see Vincenzio b line straight towards me with so much anger in his face.

I slowly back up with my hands up in defense in front of me "ok look, I'm sorry it was reflex" I say as he starts to get closer to me .

I turn around and try to run again but he grabs me by my waist, picks me up and flings me over his shoulder.

"Come on I won't run again, I promise just put me down" I say as I wiggle in his arms.

Smack.

Did he jus- yep he slapped my ass I think to myself as I feel the now burning sensation on my butt. "You fucker, come on I said I was sorry... actually you took me in the first place you should be the one apologizing" I say to him as he walks down the road back towards the hotel.

I hit him on his back and he seems completely unfazed by it, so I continue to hit him on the back as I swing my legs back and fourth.

He smacks my ass again making me hiss in pain, "stop fucking moving or your ass isn't going be the only thing that at hurts" he says like it's a promise and not a threat.

A couple walks by staring us down and I call out to them "can y'all stop looking and help me I'm being taken against my will" I yell out.

They turn their gave away from me and speed walk away with their heads down.

"Fuck you" I flip them off, nobody's gonna stop him and he's clearly taking me.

So I play dead on his shoulder till we reach the front of the hotel building, that's when I notice the car that's right in front of the building with the man that I kicked in the passenger seat and another man in the drivers seat. I give him a apologetic smile through the open window and he nods his head.