Shivay was impatiently waiting for Anika, Khanna and Om gives him smile.

Shiv: what? Why are laughing like donkey? he asked Om.

Om: i am smiling seeing my changed brother who isn't my brother anymore, the person in front me is Anika's Shivay.

Shiv: and you Mr.Khanna ji...i told you to always keep her protected, then what happened to her? Care to explain...he asked narrowing his eyes.

Khanna looks at Om as if requesting him to save him from his angry boss.

Shiv: Khanna, speak up...

Kh: sir, actually doctors...doctor scared us saying there is very less chance for your survival after operation which can't be denied, so family were hasisting to permit for operation...then mam forcefully made doctors agree...he looks at Om to continue further.

Om: then, doctors started preparing for your operation and we got busy in you that, i didn't realised when she went out of my side.

Kh: when i tracked her number, i found her in mandir, being unconscious surrounded by people.

Shiv: what? How she became unconscious?...he asked in shock.

Kh: wohh...sir when doctor told us about no hopes, i think mam went to temple and there priest told her to perform some pooja for your safety which she performed, see even mata rani blessed her he said pointing towards sindoor.

Shiv: why did she filled her hairline, i mean we aren't married yet...he asked being confused.

Kh: that you ask to mam, she will surely tell you in detail.

Ru: bhaiya, she truly loves you...i think she did pooja with strict fast warna no one does this much to anyone.

Om: Rudy, Anika is blessing for Shivay...he stated smiling.

Shiv: indeed she is pure blessing for me which i got after god knows what good thing i did...you won't believe but from the moment she kept her foot into my life, i didn't face defeat even for onve...he smile looking at Anika, who is sleeping under medicinal effect.

Iss jagah aa gayi chahtein ab meri...
Cheen lunga tumhe saree duniya se hi...
Tere ishq pe haa haq mera hi toh hai...
Keh diya hai yeh maine mere rab se bhi...

After sometime,

Anika opes her eyes and blinks them for few seconds to adjust with light.

"are you ok" Shivay ask with concern.

Anika removed drip attached to her hand and moves towards Shivay.

Shiv: what are doing? Let it be...it will hurt you...by the how you feeling now?

Ani: you are injured with bullet...she answered with tears, remembering the actual scene.

Shiv: that bullet was for you...

Ani: but you didn't let it touch me... what was the need of taking it? What if something had happened to you?... tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

Shiv: what are you think, i suppose to do when someone was about to shot my love? was you expecting me to keep quite and let them take your life, by the way what you did? Where were you when i was in OT...come on answer me.

Ani: i went to pray for you...she said looking here and there knowing he will ask for details.

Shiv: details Anika...he showed fake anger.

Anika narrated whole things, what pooja she performed for his safety making him drumstruck.

Shiv: are you mad? Why you did all this? What if something happens to you?...he asked angrily.

Ani: do i have another choice? Here you were on the bed of dea...i can't even imagine my life without you.

Shiv: same goes with me...see how smartly i protect you.

Ani: you bagad bille...what was need of that and how dare...how dare you to close your eyes...after...after saying i love...i love you...do you know what was my condition seeing...seeing you laying unconscious...she was hicupping looking at him.

Shiv: first stop crying love...come here he forward his hand to her but she didn't move from her place.

Shiv: do you want me to walk to you to wipe your tears...you know what your tears hurting me more then this stitches...he hiss slightly as he was trying to sit.

Anika quickly rush to him,

Ani: why are you moving? lay down what you want now?

Shiv: Anika...he hold her face turning to himself.

Anika started crying, hugging him not so tightly but enough to know him what she felt when he isn't with her.

Ani: i was so scare Shivay...i was scare...i don't have guts to lose you...i will die the next second you will left me...now its impossible for me to even breathe without you...she cried keeping her head on his chest, while he was rubbing her back and whispering some sweet words in her ears to sooth her.

Precap: Anika wants to stay with Shivay 24*7...will it be possible?

I hope this special meeting of Shivika is upto your expectations...