Chp 45: 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

Comincia dall'inizio

'ju-..just tired..?!'

'why is he so-so calm?!'

'his mom's right there not waking up!'

"Ok..c'mon Natsu.. Sho's just gonna talk to Kimiko-san for a bit"

Natsu hesitated but soon run to Rei and walked out to another room with Kaji, Ren, Mao and Kevin, Hinata then nod at the Doctor and signalled the two nurses to leave.

The only ones left was Hinata and The teams, All of them were just standing there in silence.

"Hinata please sit do-"

"Stay here, look after her... I'm just gonna take care of some business" Hinata started to walk out when Kageyama grabbed his hand.

"Where the heck are you going when your Mom is like this.."

"...Yeah, You have to stay, she needs you.."

"If she wakes up, she would want her son to be there right next to her"

"Hinata-"

"This has nothing to do with all of you so stay out of it.."

'That son of a Fucking Bitch!, I'll kill you..!'

Hinata then yank his hand off of Kageyama's hold and walked out, leaving them speechless and sad.

'He hates us...'

All of them Thought before turning to Hinata's Mom.

Then the doors open again only to see Himari in crutches, she got her ankle treated btw.

"Ummmm...w-where's Sho..?" She said as she got closer to Kimiko.

"...."

"He left"

"Eh?"

"...He said to stay here and to look after her.."

"And..he said something like... 'i have to take care of some business' then he left"

'.. Business? What business..-'

"Did he say where?!"

"W-woah calm down! It's not like your not gonna see him agai-"

"You don't understand! Please! Go after him!"

"Why?! He said it's none of our business-"

"-What's with all the yelling-" The four boys walk in with Rei and Natsu.

"He's gonna Die if you don't go after him!!" Himari yelled as The five walk in, All of them were shocked at what she said, Natsu heard and started to cry again.

"Ni...Ni-chan..?" She stuttered as she began to cry, Rei who cursed under his breath took Natsu outside to calm her down, while the room began to have tension in the air.

"What...do you mean He's gonna Die?"

"... What's happening?"

"....."

"Teme...TELL US RIGHT NOW-"

"GO! Go after him! Please! He'll get killed if his careless!"

"Teme, don't joke around like tha-"

"I'M NOT JOKING DAMN IT! HIS GOING TO THE HOTEL! THE TOP FLOOR! THEN LOOK FOR A BLACK DOOR! HURRY! I'll look after her.."

"...." All of them then rush out and get in the cars and speed drive back to the hotel.

'WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING..HINATA!/SHOYO!/SHO!' All of them Thought while they rush back anxiously, wishing they'll get there in time to stop him from whatever his about to do.

**With Hinata**

Hinata was standing in front of the man that almost killed his Mom and sister.

Ceil.

"YOU BASTARD! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU ALMOST KILLED MOM AND NATSU YOU FUCKING LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Oi, watch your mouth brat, don't you know it's your fault"

"NANDADO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY FAULT?! WE MADE A FUCKING DEAL!!"

"And you went against my orders"

"I DID EVERYTHING YOU SAID, SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!"

"EHHHH???, If you did everything I said then... what's this?"

Ciel then showed him a footage of the confrontation in the gym, that time.

'..what..how did he..'

"But...there were no cameras!!-"

"Oh? I didn't tell you?, I installed Hidden cameras all over this property"

'hidden...cameras..all over..the property..?'

"You thought, it was ok as long as I didn't knew, huh, Sho?"

"Tch!, YOU BASTARD! YOUR GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!"
Hinata then grabbed his Gun out of his back pocket.

A/N: When Himari and Him started training with Luke, he gave them their own guns 'just in case'.

Hinata then shoot at the man but he just dodge all of them swiftly, Ciel then grabbed his Gun and start to shoot at Hinata too.

Hinata dodge but got grazed in the arm instead, he clicked his tongue as he ran out of the office.

"Oi Where you going Sho? I'm just getting started!"

"Well either way your not gonna escape!"

Bang

A bullet came from a corner, It was Hinata, the bullet hit Ciel in the arm, but he didn't waver, instead he shoot multiple times where Hinata was at.

Hinata run downstairs, but then he stopped when he saw-.

.

.

.

.

.

'TNT?!'

"HINATA!!-"

BOOM

To be continued....
________________***__________________