1:5 Never the Same

Start from the beginning

Kate let out a laugh, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the call the ex-insurance investigator gave you when Laura first came

"I'm talking about the call the ex-insurance investigator gave you when Laura first came." Stiles crossed her arms and smiled as Kate changed the direction of where she was pointing the gun towards Stiles herself. "All the police needed was me to tip them off, I'm sure they'll be here soon; to arrest the real murderer. After all it will all add up, especially when a certain Mr. Harris confirms it was you in a police lineup."

Peter stepped forward and Kate changed the direction of her gun, "I wouldn't do that if I were you Ms Argent you don't exactly need more red on your ledger."

"Put down the gun, Miss Argent."

Stiles sucked in a breath as she heard the police officer's voice, of course the police officer that heard the call just had to be her father.

Several more people came into the clearing at the front of the shell left of the Hale house.

"There's no need for any more violence, put down the gun Miss Argent."

Kate let out a laugh raising her hand in the air, and made a move that seemed to say she was putting the gun down but her finger was on the trigger.

Then Stiles did something stupid, she jumped into the pathway of the bullet. The bullet that would have hit one of her supernatural family members that could heal as soon as the bullet was removed.

The "No!"s that were shouted in the air seemed to echo around her, so that she couldn't distinguish one from another

The "No!"s that were shouted in the air seemed to echo around her, so that she couldn't distinguish one from another. The sharp piercing pain ripped through her stealing every breath from her. As she was caught before she hit the ground, she noticed how Kate stared blankly across the way. How odd, Stiles thought; even as her head was turned toward her soulmate who was murmuring over her, "Don't you dare leave me, Stiles!"

Right before she blacked out she heard her father's voice, but she couldn't hear what he was saying.

~~~

She could hear before anything else and then came the sense of touch. There was someone holding her hand.