"I don't know." I answer truthfully. "Like, I wish I could say I was, but I'm not. I didn't realize how much I actually did like him and how much he actually liked me till I lost him." My voice cracks a bit and she brings me into a hug.

"I know I said maybe all this was too soon, but I'm thinking maybe you were right and you should be together. Just fight for him Bethany. Just because he isn't fighting for you, doesn't mean he doesn't want you to fight for him."

Those words seemed to put me at some kind of peace. The entire car ride to my penthouse calmed me. I had thought about what she said. I ran off too easily. Who knows, he probably has some explanation for all this. And maybe management made him do it or something? I don't know, but I was letting my mind wander into new ideas that all this was a mistake- that I misinterpreted the entire situation completely.

Tomorrow I would go to his house in the suburbs. I would pound mercilessly on the door until he opened it. I would make him listen to me and make him explain to me everything that happened. I would tell him I was wrong and apologize. But I would also tell him how much he hurt me with his words.

It was time him and I had a more mature conversation. It was time we talked through things better.

I was already planning what I was going to say to him as I got on the elevator and pressed the button to my floor. 47 floors later, I was at the top and getting my key out of my purse. I could feel my eyes starting to burn from the sleepiness taking over my body, but disregarded as I unlocked the door.

I immediately felt relief in my feet as I kicked my heals off. There were a bit sandy from the bottoms of my feet after I finished walking on the beach, so my feet were sore and they were burning a bit.

I decided it would be best if I just went straight upstairs to my room for the sake of getting myself to go to sleep and stop thinking. I needed to sleep this off so I would have a clear mind when I went to see Harry tomorrow.

I sauntered into my closet as slow as I could. I didn't want to take this dress off. For some reason it gave me hope. It gave me hope that he would remember why he bought if he saw it. But I knew I was being ridiculous. He had seen me in the dress and hadn't said a single word about how I looked. I don't think he even noticed I was wearing the damn dress.

I unzip it slowly, making sure not to rip the material that clang to my body in all the right places. After I hung it on a hanger, I walked towards the drawer that held all my big shirts and slipped one on. I took off the white lace thong that was under my big shirt and replaced them with a pair of white Calvin Kleins.

When I looked in the mirror, I slowly turned and looked at myself. I was stressed, so I had a couple small blemishes come through the surface of my skin on my chin. I wanted them to go away, but worrying about those would only make them worse.

The thing I liked about the big shirts I wore would cover my stomach loosely. I knew I wasn't far, but I didn't have the flattest stomach in the world. But what can I do? A girl has gotta love her pizza. Am I right?

I huffed a bit as I turned to my side, examining my stomach in the mirror a bit. I was holding the shirt up with one hand and running the skin on my stomach with the other. I could feel a small frown coming onto my lips. I really should start going back to the gym.

"You're body is beautiful. Why are you looking at yourself like that?" I almost scream as I hear his voice, but for some reason, it actually soothes me.

I pull my shirt down, covering my upper body better. How has he been standing in here for me to have not noticed him?

"How did you get in here?" I ask, only to receive a smirk from him.