"After we talked I got scared and told him I didn't want to be like, official or whatever. He didn't really like that and so we were like yelling a lot. And then he said a bunch of mean shit to me about my parents dying and so I let him leave. And then I saw this present he got me today and it told me not to open it till tonight. So when he left I opened it and inside there was something really fucking cute. And I realized I made a really big mistake to be nervous about wherever this was going because he actually was really serious about it. So by the time I decided to go after him and apolgize for fucking up, he already had Kendall Jenner on his arm as his date to the gala tonight..." I take a big breath of air after my story is finished. Talking that fast and that much really knocks the wind out of you. As I look up, I see an uncomfortable looking Colton, and a livid looking Leighton.

"He did what... With whom?" She snears, making me laugh out loud.

"I mean, I understand if he wouldn't want to be with me after this! I started all this drama because I let the nerves get the best of me, but damn it sucked seeing them together." I feel like I have major word vomit at the moment. I wanted to get everything I had been thinking for the past four hours out of my head, and I guess this was my way of coping with that.

"Regardless, what a selfish ass for doing that to you! Were you guys even technically broken up?" Colton actually says, taking me by surprise. I'm baffled that he's even participating in such overdramatic conversation, but accept it anyways.

"I don't know. I think that's why it hurt so much. I don't know if we broke up completely or just kinda... Either way, that was really quick to jump to someone else! I mean, I get he probably wanted to hurt me, but damn it really!? Like how did he even find a date that easily!?" I exclaim, but immediately feel like an idiot so I continue on with, "Never mind don't answer that." It comes out as a mutter but it makes both of them laugh, and I find myself smiling for some reason.

"Where did you go after all this happened anyways?" I hear Colton's voice ringing through my ears again.

"I left the gala and decided to go for a walk, so I went to the beach. I think I ruined the dress though because it got sand on it and it got drenched in saltwater." I pout a little at the end. I really loved this dress and the meaning behind it. But just like Harry's words, it was destroyed.

"Are you drunk?" I hear Leighton ask with a slight hint of amusement.

"No surprisingly not! I'm just tired, and I get sooooo hyper when I'm tired." I state confidently. It's the truth though. I haven't drank since the martini at the bar. I'm just hyper before I crash.

"Well did he follow you?" She asks, changing back to the important subject at hand.

"No! Can you believe it! He just watched me leave!" The frown of my face kept growing. I couldn't control it. I was so upset about it all the frown on my face wouldn't go away.

"Bethany I think you need to go home and sleep it off. It's late and you're talking like you're drunk." Leighton tells me after a few minutes of silence. I knew she was right, but I was wishing she wasn't.

"You're right. My driver is out front." I tell them as I stand up.

I feel like coming here was such a dumb idea. I didn't really get any advice and all I got to do was tell them what happened. I didn't get to say how I felt about anything. I knew it was pointless to come now. They were probably so tired they wouldn't even remember this in the morning, but it still upset me. I knew I should have waited till the morning to talk to her, but at least I can talk to her tomorrow. I don't want to disrupt them any longer.

Colton says his goodbyes before heading upstairs to go back to bed while Leighton waits with me by the door.

"Are you okay?" She asks, and for the first time I feel myself relaxing. I can answer with what I'm feeling right now. It's like there's a part of the stress being released out of my body.