~ 18|| All Alone ~

Začít od začátku

Jake also looked at the comments of that post and saw all of the mean comment like, Jungwon is a f*got too???!! Ughhhh why are there so many f*gs at this school, etc. All of these words were just coming out nowhere, and now people are gonna blame him for anything that Sunghoon does. Jake could feel more tears come up, as the ones in his eyes were already streaming down his puffy cheeks.

~~~~~~~

Jake spent the rest of the day in bed, not eating, not doing anything, just reading the comments and DMS he got on Instagram. The poor boy was crying so much, the cried himself to sleep! When Jake woke up, he almost had a second heart attack when he saw Sunghoon sitting on his desk chair with his eyes closed. "What are you doing here? And how did you get in here?" Jake semi yelled, making Sunghoon shoot his eyes open.

"I think you left your spare key at my house on purpose, plus I'm your boyfriend." Sunghoon said smiling, whiling pulling out the spare key to Jake's condo. 'How the hell did I not hear him or Layla?' Jake thought. "Why didn't you come to school?" Sunghoon asked while getting up from the chair and moving closer, but as the skater moved closer, Jake moved back. "Go..." Jake whispered, as he moved back on the bed. "Puppy...." Sunghoon said in a softer voice, once again moving closer.

"GO!" Jake yelled, while throwing a pillow at the taller.  Jake was now full on crying while moving far away from Sunghoon, Layla's barking in the background didn't help either. Sunghoon didn't know what was going on with Jake. "LEAVE!!" Jake cried even harder, as he threw more pillows. In all honesty, Jake didn't want Sunghoon to leave, he just yelled those words out of anger."Jake! Calm down!" Sunghoon said as he quickly went over to Jake to calm him down.

Jake kept trying to push Sunghoon off of him but it was use, when Sunghoon pulled him into a hug, his face on the skaters chest.

Sunghoon was now sitting on the bed, while holding a sobbing Jake, who kept hitting his shoulders from time to time, making sure to mumble small insults to Sunghoon. Once Jake calmed down, he placed his head on Sunghoon's shoulder and wiped his tear stained and red puffy cheeks with his sweater paws. The taller was holding his boyfriend so hard, like it was the last time he would ever get to hold him. "What's wrong puppy?" Sunghoon asked while rubbing Jake's arm.

"How did you still go to school....with all of those....comments going around." the smaller said slowly, in a very soft voice, his aussie accent slowly coming out. "Because I don't read or care about any of those comment, neither does Jay or Jungwon." Sunghoon said while kissing Jake's forehead. "But I know that I shouldn't force you to just get over it, its different for everyone when going through stuff like this." He added while look down at the worn out boy in his arms.

Sunghoon looked on the bed and saw Jake's phone and took it, opened his phone, and saw all of the comment Jake was reading. "You were reading all of these?" Sunghoon whispered, sounding a little hurt. The skater felt Jake's body start to move, noting that Jake was crying again. Sunghoon grabbed the australians puffy and tear stained cheeks into his large hand, using his thumb to wipe all of the tears of his  soft cheeks and beautiful eyes. Then he leaned forward and placed his lips on Jake's pouting ones, leaving them there before moving into the kiss.

Jake instantly kissed back, as he melted into the kiss. Feeling Sunghoon's cold hands on his burning cheeks, feeling Sunghoon's lips on his trembling lips, as they chewed up and shaking due to his break down, and feeling all of their emotions melt away during this one kiss. Jake's hands moved from the skater's shoulders, to his neck, wrapping his arms around his neck as he pulled him closer. Jake didn't want this to end, if he wanted this kiss to never end, then there is a good chance that Sunghoon, will give him what he wants. Jake really did love Sunghoon, and Sunghoon really loved Jake, and in times like this, Jake never thought that he would be in the arms of someone that cared about him so much.