~ 7|| Note ~

*Alert* This might be a long chapter 

Sunghoon Pov:

I was walking out of the cafeteria and going back to class. I had no appetite  and my head was hurting like crazy for some reason. I was in the hallway pusing my hair out of my face when I saw a card on the floor in front of a locker. I went to pick it up and the card made me giggle. It was Jake's ID card. That's when I got an idea, I went to grab and paper and pen. I scribbled on the paper and placed on the ID card. Then slipping it into the crack in the locker. 

"And now, we wait." I said smirking and leaving to go back to the classroom.

After School, Jake Pov:

Heesung, Jay, Sunoo, and I all met up after class to talk for a little while before Jay and I had practice. "I still can't believe Coach would actually post that poster about us." Jay said moving his hair out of face. "It was still hilarious!" Heesung said while trying not to laugh. We all went to Jay's and I's locker so we can get the rest of our gear from our lockers. I opened my locker and something fell onto the ground. "Hm?" I hummed as I bent down to see what fell. I picked it up and it was a piece of paper taped to my ID card.

"Come meet me at the ice rink  stadium after your soccer practice. Come on time or else - P.SH" The paper said. "What does it say?" Sunoo said trying to read over my shoulder. "I-, oh it's nothing, they were just saying that they found my ID card..." I lied. "Oh." Sunoo said. "Well Heesung and I are gonna go home, have fun at practice." Sunoo said as he and Heesung walked away. That's when the scary thoughts of Sunghoon kept popping in my head.

Why does he want to see me? What is he gonna do? What will he say? Will his gf be there?

Whatever, I put the thoughts in the back of my head again as Jay and I left to the locker room to change. Went in and out, quickly changing and leaving to the field to start practice.  As Jay and I were warming up, I saw Sunghoon walking to the Rink, without even looking over at the field. Is he mad? And if he is, what is he mad about? Is it about me? Ughh whatever.

After Practice, Author Pov: 

After soccer practice ended, everyone was already gone, well, expect for Jake. Jake had already told Jay that he can go home and he'll walk home. But Jake didn't want to tell Jay that he was staying for Sunghoon. Once Jay left, Jake was the only one on the field. He kept debating if he should go to the rink, not even thinking about the time. Once Jake checked the time, his heart almost stopped. "Shit!" Jake whispered as he ran over to the rink. He opened the tall doors, and walked down the hallway that lead to rink. The first thing he heard was loud piano music on the rink speakers. He look through the tall glass to the the skater performing, totally not realizing that Jake was there watching him in awe. 

After about 2 minutes, the music ended and Sunghoon was in his final pose. Without even thinking about it, Jake started clapping with a smile on his face. The Skater turned around and saw the small boy clapping and smiling. Sunghoon smirked and skated over to Jake. "You actually came, and you're clapping for me?" Sunghoon as Jake realized what he was doing and put his hands behind his back and looked at the ground due to embarrassment. Sunghoon just smiled and noticed that Jake had something in his hand. Sunghoon grabbed Jake's hand and it revealed a white rag. The taller boy took the rag out of Jake's hand and used it to wipe his sweat out. Jake quickly tried to take the rag, but Sunghoon grabbed Jake's wrist with a strong firm. Then the skater leaned forward, slowly trying to close the gap between him and the small boy in front of him. 

While he still had Jake's wrist in his grip, Sunghoon slowly moved his hand, soon intertwining with Jake's hand. Then he started wiping his face again, hands still intertwined together and faces only inches apart. Jake already knew that his cheeks were a dark red as his heart was racing, almost bursting out of his chest. "From now on, start hanging out with me, and meeting me here after your practices." Sunghoon said, his face still in front of Jakes. "Got that Puppy..?" Sunghoon asked, calling Jake by a pet name. Jake once again looked into Sunghoon's eyes and said. "Yes..". Sunghoon smiled. He let go of Jake's hand and moved away from his face. "Let me walk you home." the skater said grabbing his things.

Meanwhile...Jay Pov:      (Also, sorry that this is so long >.<)

I had my headphones in the whole time. Just scrolling through my phone. "I wonder why Jake wanted to go home alone?" I thought. I just shrugged it off and continued walking. Barely even a minute later, someone crashed into me. Not realizing what was going on, as I was falling, I grabbed the closest thing to hold onto. Crashing onto the pavement, I opened my eyes to see a small boy on top of me, while my hands are around his waist, our faces only a couple inches apart. We stared at each other for a few seconds before quickly getting off each other. "YANG JUNGWON-" A voice yelled, as it came over to us. "Jay hyung?" The voice said. I looked up and saw Sunoo in some black sweatpants and a white T shirt. "You know Jungwon?" Sunoo asked.

'Umm.." I turned to face the boy that was just on top of me. I took one good look at him and recognized him. He had a white T shirt, with some grey sweatpants. "Hey.....you're the kid that tried to stop me from hitting Sunghoon." I said pointing at him. He looked at me and glared "YOU TRIED TO FIGHT SUNGHOON?!!" Sunoo yelled. I hummed in response as I got up and fixed myself. The boy beside me got up to and fixed himself. "I- Anyways, Sunoo, who do you know...him" The boy pointed at me. 'Jay hung, well actually I met him today. His best friend, Jake, was one of my old friends." Sunoo said. "Jake" Jungwon asked. Sunoo and I both hummed in response. "Oh..That's the boy Sunghoon keeps talking about, always calling him cute and shit like that." Jungwon said. "HUH?!?!" Sunoo and I both yelled.

Author Pov: 

Both Jay and Jake went up into their rooms in their condo. Took a shower, got dressed, and laid in bed. Both thinking the exact same thing.

What the fuck....just happened??

------

Wasupp Guyssss

Sorry that this was so long, I didn't intend on making long, but I got carried away....

ALSOO I PASSED ALL OF MY EXAMSS EXCEPT FOR ONE!!!! I feel so proud of myself!! 

Anyways, what did you guys think of this Chapter? Don't forget to Comment and Vote <3<3

HAVE A LOVELY DAYY!!