~ 16|| Don't be stupid this time ~

Начните с самого начала

Our lips moved in sync as Sunoo started to lift himself up. Now he was sitting next to me, as his hand went to the back of my head, his hand now tangled up in my blond hair. We kissed for a few more minutes before Sunoo broke the kiss. His lips were red, his cheeks were a bright pink, and his chest was moving up and down rather quickly. I looked back up at his eyes, and I could tell he had tears threatening to fall on his puffy cheeks. "What's wrong?" I asked as I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped the tears out of his eyes. "It's just....I've waited a long time for this to happen." He said with his little cute giggle.

"Me too." I said with a smile on my face, while I leaned in and made our foreheads touch. We stayed like that for a little while when I asked him the question. "Sunoo?" "Hmm?" He hummed.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

His face lit up as tears fell out of his eyes. He gave me a slight smile and an answer

"Yes!"

End of flashback, Author Pov:

"I can't believe that you and Niki are dating, and you didn't even tell me." Jungwon said while playfully hitting Sunoo on the arm. "I was too excited." Sunoo said while taking a snack from the table. They had already left the pizza place and were at Sunghoon's place in the backyard, eating snacks and having fun. And of course, there was alcohol.

Jungwon was going to grab and bottle, but was stopped by Jake. " Dude, you know what happened last time when you had alcohol right?" Jake asked. Jungwon just laughed. "Yes I do, and I won't go crazy this time." Jungwon said while grabbing the soju bottle and taking a sip.

"Don't be stupid this time" Jay said sounding a little pissed off, as he took a sip of the soju in his hand.

An Hour later, Author Pov:

It was about an hour later and everyone was kinda bored, and almost everyone was tipsy, except for Niki because Heesung refused to give Niki alcohol. "Guys, lets play a game." Heesung said while finishing his 3 bottle of soju. "Let's play truth or dare, but you can only do dares!" He said as he moved all of the snacks on the table and placed his empty soju bottle on the table.

"What in the Wattpad?" Sunghoon laughed as he ate a piece of candy. "I'm in." Jay said with is stern face, then everyone agreed. "Ok I'll start!" Sunoo said as he spun the bottle. Everyone was excited except for Jake and Jungwon, who were really scared, well probably only Jake since Jungwon was very close to being completely drunk. The bottle spun on the table and landed on Sunghoon. "hehehe" Sunoo said as he thought of a dare for Sunghoon.

"I dare you and Jake and make out, and you guys can't touch each other, AND we will be timing you." Sunoo said with his evil laugh, while both Jake and Sunghoon choked on their drinks. "Umm I don't-" Jake tried to say but was cut off by Niki. "NOPE! No getting out of this one!" Niki said while grabbing his phone to time them. Jake just sighed as he felt his heart beating faster.

"C'mon we don't have all day!" Heesung yelled. Jake sat down next to Sunghoon with a scared look on his face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sunghoon asked holding Jake's hand tight. Jake looked up at Sunghoon and smiled. "Yes. I want to." He said. "OK EVERYONE READY?!" Sunoo yelled while also pulling out his phone. "AND......GO!" Sunoo yelled.

Jake thought that Sunghoon was going to take his time, boy was he wrong! As soon as Sunoo yelled go, Sunghoon went straight to Jake's lips. Their lips moved slow at first but soon became a lot more faster, rather quickly. Sunghoon was trying his very hardest to not touch Jake, as he wanted to keep his boyfriend close. After about 9 minutes of making out, Sunghoon couldn't take it anymore, he licked the bottom of Jake's lips, as Jake parted his lips, Sunghoon shoved his tongue in Jake's mouth. He pulled Jake onto his lap, as his hands held Jake's waist. Jake was taken by surprise, as he held onto Sunghoon's shoulders, and his legs dangled off of Sunghoon's thigh.

"Oh..um- Ok you guys can stop now- um. OK YOU GUYS LOST!!!" Jay yelled, as he tried to get them to stop from eating each others faces off. Jake and Sunghoon broke the kiss, Both of their lips red and sore looking, chests moving up and down. "Damn.....I didn't know you guys would do something...like..THAT!" Niki said while showing everyone the time of how long they were eating their faces off. "15 MINUTES?!?!" JAKE yelled.

"Ok, MY turrnnnnn~~~~" Sunghoon said he spun the bottle, that landed on Jungwon. Jungwon wasn't even paying attention, he had gotten more drunk, and now was eating some candy. "I dare you and Jay to go into that closet over there, and if you guys don't come out before the ten minutes ended, then you lose, but if you come out DO come out before the ten minutes is up, then you win." Sunghoon said while pointing at the closet inside the condo, while also looking at Jay and wiggling his eyebrows. "No I'm not doing-"

"NOPE, YOU CAN'T DROP OUT!!" Sunghoon yelled, as they all got up to go inside, leaving their trash outside. "I just made out with my boyfriend in front of all of y'all, so you can go into a closet!" Sunghoon said while pointing at the closet door, that was already being opened by Jungwon. Jay just sighed as he walked over to the closet. "OK READY?" Sunoo asked as he pulled out his phone and got his time ready.

"GO!"

Jay opened the door and quickly closed it. He went into one of the corners and just sat there, staring at Jungwon's drunken state, that he could barely see from how dark it is. "Didn't I tell you not to do anything stupid?" Jay asked in disbelief. "Have I...done anything s.tUpiD..JAY?" Jungwon asked sounding annoyed. No comment. "eXActly, so shUt UP!" Jungwon semi-yelled. 

"Oh my god this is why I hate you so much." "You're such a smartass!" Jay added, clearly pissed. "You think that everything is-" Jay said but was cut off by Jungwon's lips on his.Jay just sat there for about couple seconds, then he tried to push Jungwon off of him, but it was no use. Jay just gave up and kissed back, now being the one in control as he held Jungwon's waist tighter. It only lasted a couple seconds before Jay was able to push Jungwon off of him, making Jungwon fall back into the corner he was in before. 

"Stop it Jungwon, don't try that shit with me." Jay said as he fixed himself up, while being in a slightly lit room.

"But-"

"JUST SHUT UP JUNGWON! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED, THEN DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!" "I DON'T EVEN WANT YOU AS A FRIEND!" Jay yelled, now ready to completely let out all of his rage out. But he couldn't see Jungwon's face or reaction.

Jungwon had tears spilling out of his eyes, as he completely started sobbing

"WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU USED TOO JONGSEONGIE!"

------

HI HELLO ANNYEONG~~~~~~

Wow was this a long chapter- ALSO HOW TF DID I GET 4K READ?!?!?!?! LIKE WHAT!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LIKING MY STORY <3333

ALSO DID YA'LL SEE EJ AND K IN THE NEW MV GHGGHBNGBFVGUTFTRDFJH!!!!!! I literally started crying! I'm convinced that the Japanese group's storyline will be connected with Enhypen's story line, but that's just me ;)

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHINGYUUUSSSSS!!! <3 <3

(Also this was not proofread cause it's 11:20 on a school night and my mom will kill me-)